India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Walkout is BAD (Page 2)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
If tomorrow god forbid Karunya is voted our, will they again walkout. They should have behaved with maturity, Farah said that in a re-match if result is same again then they will accept it then why not accept it now. Learn something from Amey himself who was so graceful in bowing out. You have a bright future. Hat off to you Amey. Clap

sreejan Senior Member
sreejan
sreejan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I don't understand this walkout thing.Its become a famous word these days.Just like "you are fired" thing here in US .May be i should buy the copy right to that word and open a trendy shop in India.
Arrey why participate in such shows which you don't believe in and cry later that great injustice is done.?Agar janta key haath mein dediya tho phir kaisee shikaayath.If i(janta)am voting for Amey and i want him to win i don't go look around who is voting for anuj or karunya and vote more than them and make him a winner .Its not janata fault .Its the whole concept that is wrong ...and not everyone is an expert in music .They vote to the person whom they like.If you don't trust janata and do not accept their decision why make such shows again and again where you can vote multiple times . Smile
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Walking out is ridiculous and wrong. It's a game and a game must have certain rules and people should learn to adhere to them.
What I don't get is why we have judges because we don't vote according to their opinion anyway.
The trend is people are going by region. The more determined the region then the chances get larger. Big cities and metro's don't get as emotionally involved. So a person from Mumbai who is talented fairs a smaller chance. Like Nihara and Amey.
What SRGMP and Indian Idol 2 has helped us realize is that there should be an amendment to the voting rules.
However, they want do that.
The sad thing about this is that this is a music contest. Imagine......we vote for our politicians in the same way.

Now that is Super Scary!
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

ID started this and is now spreading Wink
Only this time a good singer is being supported. He is the best singer just like Hema a victim of public voting

tru...nihira was awesome tho

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
yes...shantibai Smile
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i think people use walking out perhaps for sympathy votes (sometimes), but the judges r just tryin to say dat public is not choosing the right person, basically...but i dont think its fair b/c then there might be some people who are/were better than the person who got out (n for whom the judges walk out)..then the public might get confused and (perhaps) vote for the wrong person...[please bear wit me b/c i just wrote everything dat came in my mind..hope u understand]

Edited by Celina7 - 14 March 2006 at 10:41pm
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
And about da people from Mumbai getting voted out too early even when they are good singers (amey n nihira). This is my opinion about this... Public voting shows consistent regionalism throughout India..people vote for the person that is (or close to) thier region. Mumbai, being "business center of India" is pretty diverse so that is why Mumbai votes for the person who is from their region even though (I wont say they are supposed to but) they should be voting for the person who is from Mumbai. And again, this is just wht I think. Wht do you guyz think???
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
?...

Go to top