SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Now that II2 judges walked out, I was forced to think about it. SRGMP also had its share of walkouts, but I'll focus solely on II2 walkout. I think it was bad on their part to do a Walkout. No matter what they thought about public judgement, once public voting was applicable, one should accept it gracefully, one can guide public or chide them but to Walkout from show is disgraceful. Public voting is like Cricket umpiring, you have to accept it, sometimes umpires make mistakes but that does not mean that the team should Walkout. If Judges do not value Public Voting then remove it from show. Public ke vote lena aur unhe bura-bhala kehna theek nahin.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

X-rebel thumbnail
II2 is also crap like SRGMP.
*dolly* thumbnail
i wished ...mae ne yeh nahii dekha hota. aab mujhae aaj II2 dekhnae ka man nahii keregaa. you are right though on this part. lekin shayad woh bhi hum logoein ki tereh emotional ho gayein ......ager kuch kehna hein to unko organizer ko kehna chaheiyin walkour kernae sae kyaa fayda aur janata ko bhi bura bolnae sae kyaa fayda after all they are the one who have to listen to them ...i mean the singers. Iam feeeling sad amay is my favourite 😭 ...too bad lekin....
saregama thumbnail
If walkout is bound to happen then why this public voting system is introduced? Cant they understand that they are playing on kid's career?

prash123 thumbnail

I agree that walk-out will not be the justice with all contestants "but if compare the public voting with cricket umpire is not acceptable". You can compare judges of these shows with umpire "not public voting". The judgement given by judges will be more accurate and should be acceptable. Public voting is crap and its like choosing ur MLA or something like that from bollywood. where ppl do not understand what is good and what is not.

I can agree with you for only one thing and that is "if judges accepted public voting from begining then they should accept it at every stage till final, considering that it will take them to wrong side. Other wise they should object it at very first stage."

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Now that II2 judges walked out, I was forced to think about it. SRGMP also had its share of walkouts, but I'll focus solely on II2 walkout. I think it was bad on their part to do a Walkout. No matter what they thought about public judgement, once public voting was applicable, one should accept it gracefully, one can guide public or chide them but to Walkout from show is disgraceful. Public voting is like Cricket umpiring, you have to accept it, sometimes umpires make mistakes but that does not mean that the team should Walkout. If Judges do not value Public Voting then remove it from show. Public ke vote lena aur unhe bura-bhala kehna theek nahin.

Swar_Raj thumbnail
ID started this and is now spreading 😉
Only this time a good singer is being supported. He is the best singer just like Hema a victim of public voting
ab_srgmp thumbnail
What are they acheiving by walking out anyway? Is the show going to stop there? Is the public going to change their voting patterns? Is public voting going to be removed?
ab_srgmp thumbnail
What are they acheiving by walking out anyway? Is the show going to stop there? Is the public going to change their voting patterns? Is public voting going to be removed? Is Amey going to come back?

I don't get it...
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If tomorrow god forbid Karunya is voted our, will they again walkout. They should have behaved with maturity, Farah said that in a re-match if result is same again then they will accept it then why not accept it now. Learn something from Amey himself who was so graceful in bowing out. You have a bright future. Hat off to you Amey. 👏
sreejan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand this walkout thing.Its become a famous word these days.Just like "you are fired" thing here in US .May be i should buy the copy right to that word and open a trendy shop in India.
Arrey why participate in such shows which you don't believe in and cry later that great injustice is done.?Agar janta key haath mein dediya tho phir kaisee shikaayath.If i(janta)am voting for Amey and i want him to win i don't go look around who is voting for anuj or karunya and vote more than them and make him a winner .Its not janata fault .Its the whole concept that is wrong ...and not everyone is an expert in music .They vote to the person whom they like.If you don't trust janata and do not accept their decision why make such shows again and again where you can vote multiple times . 😊