India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Walkout is BAD

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Now that II2 judges walked out, I was forced to think about it. SRGMP also had its share of walkouts, but I'll focus solely on II2 walkout. I think it was bad on their part to do a Walkout. No matter what they thought about public judgement, once public voting was applicable, one should accept it gracefully, one can guide public or chide them but to Walkout from show is disgraceful. Public voting is like Cricket umpiring, you have to accept it, sometimes umpires make mistakes but that does not mean that the team should Walkout. If Judges do not value Public Voting then remove it from show. Public ke vote lena aur unhe bura-bhala kehna theek nahin.

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
II2 is also crap like SRGMP.
*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i wished ...mae ne yeh nahii dekha hota. aab mujhae aaj II2 dekhnae ka man nahii keregaa. you are right though on this part. lekin shayad woh bhi hum logoein ki tereh emotional ho gayein ......ager kuch kehna hein to unko organizer ko kehna chaheiyin walkour kernae sae kyaa fayda aur janata ko bhi bura bolnae sae kyaa fayda after all they are the one who have to listen to them ...i mean the singers. Iam feeeling sad amay is my favourite Cry ...too bad lekin....
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
If walkout is bound to happen then why this public voting system is introduced? Cant they understand that they are playing on kid's career?

prash123 Senior Member
prash123
prash123

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged

I agree that walk-out will not be the justice with all contestants "but if compare the public voting with cricket umpire is not acceptable". You can compare judges of these shows with umpire "not public voting". The judgement given by judges will be more accurate and should be acceptable. Public voting is crap and its like choosing ur MLA or something like that from bollywood. where ppl do not understand what is good and what is not.

I can agree with you for only one thing and that is "if judges accepted public voting from begining then they should accept it at every stage till final, considering that it will take them to wrong side. Other wise they should object it at very first stage."

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Now that II2 judges walked out, I was forced to think about it. SRGMP also had its share of walkouts, but I'll focus solely on II2 walkout. I think it was bad on their part to do a Walkout. No matter what they thought about public judgement, once public voting was applicable, one should accept it gracefully, one can guide public or chide them but to Walkout from show is disgraceful. Public voting is like Cricket umpiring, you have to accept it, sometimes umpires make mistakes but that does not mean that the team should Walkout. If Judges do not value Public Voting then remove it from show. Public ke vote lena aur unhe bura-bhala kehna theek nahin.

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ID started this and is now spreading Wink
Only this time a good singer is being supported. He is the best singer just like Hema a victim of public voting
ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged
What are they acheiving by walking out anyway? Is the show going to stop there? Is the public going to change their voting patterns? Is public voting going to be removed?
ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged
What are they acheiving by walking out anyway? Is the show going to stop there? Is the public going to change their voting patterns? Is public voting going to be removed? Is Amey going to come back?

I don't get it...

Go to top