tv-fan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Love calling for Nisha-Vipul
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 14, 2006

I'm too busy:
Vipul Gupta
Just good friends: Nisha Sareen
Vipul Gupta, who plays Aditya in Shrishti Arya's India Calling, is dating Nisha Sareen from K Street Pali Hill.

Gupta's friend, who worked with him previously and refused to be named, said, "Vipul and Nisha have been friends even before K Street Pali Hill. Both of them stay in Bandra and have common friends. From what I know, they are not just friends, but also seem to be dating each other."

Another actor close to Nisha said, "He was there to cheer her on the debut of her play, Birdsong. They even went for coffee together, after it was over."

Laugh out loud

When contacted, Nisha, who plays Disha in Kavyanjali and Dweep in K Street Pali Hill, laughed out loud when we asked her the question. "Who told you about this? We have been good friends for a long time. I am not dating him at the moment."

But what about co-actors who have spotted them together and speculate about their friendship? "Yes, I do go out with him to parties and events, but that's because we are good friends. In fact, since he has left K Street and joined India Calling, he's become busy with his schedule. At the moment, I am excited about my play, and television is keeping me occupied as well."

Gupta admits he knew Sareen even before K Street. "Nisha is a really warm, loving friend. In fact Ashwini (Kalsekar) and Nisha are two of the closest people I know. They have always been there for me in difficult times."

He didn't deny going to Nisha's play to cheer her up. "Yes I was there, so were some other friends. Both of us have this group of non-television friends who we hang out with. That evening, we all went to watch it since Nisha's mom, Poonam aunty, is directing the play, and Vikram (Kapadia) is a friend."

Busy, busy, busy

Gupta added that this isn't the right time for him to date anyone. "I am too busy with India Calling. Also, I have my films, Anjaan and Saturday Nights. In fact, recently, I performed for the Star Parivar awards with Mansi (Parekh). We were the only jodi from Star One. For me it's a great honour to be on that platform. And the response I am getting for my role in IC is really heartening."

When asked if he misses hanging out with Nisha, he said, "I have very few friends in the industry. Most of them are from K Street, and Nisha is one of them. I am single at the moment."

dures IF-Dazzler
dures
dures

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing Embarrassed
natasshafan IF-Rockerz
natasshafan
natasshafan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Cool! Her real name rhymes with DISHA Wink thanks!
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article
*kavya=hot* Goldie
*kavya=hot*
*kavya=hot*

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing! Smile
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05