~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
me 2 Smile

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
ashita, I think they WIL put colours on each other! But as shefali said, in khunnas LOL LOL LOL still that would be damn funny!!!!!!!!!

I just love this election episodes!!! Yesterday's epi was da greatest! It was so funny!!! AY took fighting to a whole new level, along with their wacko-psycho fights too! Big smile Big smile Big smile
neelakshi1985 Senior Member
neelakshi1985
neelakshi1985

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:24am | IP Logged
well acc. 2 me they won't show ashi uv more than 4-5 min.c'mon,guyz,at least u must hav gueessed the pattern of the remix producer-director-writer by now.they feel they hav done some great meherbani 2 us by showing them 4 1 full episode--that 2 just fighting,not romancing-n now they can go back 2 their fave tia-ranveer Angry
i hav always noticed this--be it during the b'day,ashi uv midnite scene n even v-day.holi won't b new diff. Cry
coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

todays epi was good.......ashi and yuvi staring at eachother Embarrassed Embarrassed......but unfortunately not in a romantic wayWink.....only in khunnas LOL LOL LOL

but I really liked ashi's expressions both at the time when yuvi invited everyone for the holi bash and even during holika

but what is really getting me worried is that bcoz of this election thing ashi yuvi will probably not celebrate holi together Cry Cry.....infact I dont think they will even apply colour on eachother Cry Cry Cry

hey bhaggu I hope it doesnt happen this way.......valentines day ke waqt bhi they were not with eachother.....now I hope some miracle takes place and they atleast celebrate holi together Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile Big smile

arreyyyy kya baat hai ashi r u kiddin me? Shocked

waddo u mean they wont celbr8 holi toghetha if u ask me they r goin to hv the fiercest holi fight evaEmbarrassed..........i mean for them itll be a war of hate but for us atleast itll be soooooooo cute to wtch Embarrassed....well jst hopin wat im sayin is tru LOL

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
iam soo happy wid dese elction fultoo focus only on aashi uv bass yashwant devilo hat jaaye dey rr showing soo mcu h of uv badluck i cant c it Cry

Go to top