India-Forums

Remix
Remix

ashi yuvi at the holi bash

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged

todays epi was good.......ashi and yuvi staring at eachother Embarrassed Embarrassed......but unfortunately not in a romantic wayWink.....only in khunnas LOL LOL LOL

but I really liked ashi's expressions both at the time when yuvi invited everyone for the holi bash and even during holika

but what is really getting me worried is that bcoz of this election thing ashi yuvi will probably not celebrate holi together Cry Cry.....infact I dont think they will even apply colour on eachother Cry Cry Cry

hey bhaggu I hope it doesnt happen this way.......valentines day ke waqt bhi they were not with eachother.....now I hope some miracle takes place and they atleast celebrate holi together Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile Big smile

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:15am | IP Logged
arey ashita i feel they mite apply colour yaar atleast they r lucky there are no kabab mein haddis between them like shy Dead Dead
freakstreak Senior Member
freakstreak
freakstreak

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i dunno y i feel this election thingi isnt too mch xciting...on da contrary its sotta boring!!i think uv aashi were muchh bttr wid their wacko psyco fights!!i want tat back...the funny part of uv-aashi!!
yest. they didnt show tia ranveer 4 a moment n i really missed them!!remix must get abck to its old form..those jokes n chida chidhi ..tommorow atealst on holi day!!
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ahahahaaa ashita so heer u are LOL
ok regarding todayz episode
i agree with veo ...........atleast the ydun have any kabab mein haddi juss waiting to create a misunderstanding.
and bout holi ....i think the ywill apply colors but again in khunnas ....(well i can only hope tht atleast)
but i think tom mostly will be tia ranveer show
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by freakstreak

i dunno y i feel this election thingi isnt too mch xciting...on da contrary its sotta boring!!i think uv aashi were muchh bttr wid their wacko psyco fights!!i want tat back...the funny part of uv-aashi!!
yest. they didnt show tia ranveer 4 a moment n i really missed them!!remix must get abck to its old form..those jokes n chida chidhi ..tommorow atealst on holi day!!

actually onli the yuvi yashwant dev part was boring ashi is never boring Big smile that yuvi yashwant dev part was so Dead that i switched the channel Dead neways fear not kal ke precap mein they shwed tia and ranveer Embarrassed
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by freakstreak

well I disagree......I liked this election thing.....coz atleast it brought yuvi out of his depression......his track was really getting boring during the last 2 - 3 epi's.....but I agree that atleast tomorrow they should get back to their jokes and chidhana and stuff..........they should show all 4 of them enjoying the festival Big smile

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Shocked haila veo ....u and me both saying the same things.....and thinking on the same lines......so finally tumhare brains annual leave se wapas aa gaye hain aur acchi tarah se function kar rahe hain Wink LOL LOL LOL
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i agree wth all of ull....thts y i don hve anythin to say LOL

Go to top