Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
thanks a ton for replying.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is this heading to? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paruldutta123

Groupbie

paruldutta123

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
rishi has created and increased the problems only. now he is eloping with mandira.

aksharaara

Groupbie

aksharaara

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Rishi helps of indira in any cases . i love thier fight .say something after fight ,it's start love story.no just now ,i want to enjoy more fight scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
the show is about indira...her struggles, why she is the way she is, and her transformation...as someone put it, nothing gets better without reaching the lowest of low...i think rishi is more of a bad news bearer than a good one...he will probably announce vidit's death or abandoning the family...but is buying time...toh mainly thats where the show is headed...

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by arti_tiil_death

this show is entirely about indira and her fights though some people in this forum are working so hard to pretend that its a love story. rishi wont be playing a major role. he is just a supportive character which will leave the show very soon. and the show will carry on with indira maintaining her struggles.
Rishi is the male lead and it won't make sense to leave him out even though the show is centered around Indira and her problems you need a romantic and comedy track as the story unfolds surely there will be a romantic track of indira and hopefully with Rishi than anyone else.

Romance ke bahut jaldi haiROFL , all other channels r full of romance, people can always fulfill their desire LOL , why can't we spare HD romanceless for the time being , story is about indira struggle n her transformation at the moment , let see kya hota future main , even if romance happen , i would to see with anyone else LOL because Rishi expressions in that matter will lack big time whenever he has tried to show that infront on Indira LOLConfused

Romance is also part of her struggle, she is deprived of hapinness in life and that is what Rishi is here to realize to her and he would be the one transforming her life from all her myseries every though he has become a part of her mystery at the moment and I am sure Rishi would be able to romance, I have faith in him he not let us down.  The problem is Rati is such an fabulous actor it is not easy for everyone to match her standards, with experience I am sure Rishi will start delivery and by the way he has been improving let keep faith in him to flourish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.