Hitler Didi

India-Forums

where is this heading to?

prc_fan1 IF-Rockerz
prc_fan1
prc_fan1

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

I am loving this show. It is unique & they have successfully portrayed a dysfunctional family, with well-developed characters, though i'm a little doubtful about Rishi's character. But i was just wondering, where is the show heading to? I mean, we have seen Indira taking the responsibilities of the household, while the rest are just busy in their own world. Ishaan is the only sensible one. Then, we have Rishi coming in, as the saviour, who constantly challenges Indira & "supports" the family members by bailing Munna out, stopping Indira from leaving & now catching Mandira from falling. This has only increased problems. Where is all this heading to? What is the real story? 

This post was not at all to criticize, but just my genuine question, as to what exactly is this show all about. 

Cheers, 
Samridhi :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_tiil_deathparuldutta123-Rinky-

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
well as they say, sometimes things have to get really bad before they get good...the same will happen in indira's life...i think the basic intent is to show a transformation in indira...theyre laying the ground work to explain why her character is the way it is right now...i mean seeing how pathetic every member of the family is, i think that can be seen...and her personality will not change overnight so it will be a process which is the basic story of the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-My-Lifeprc_fan1-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

arti_tiil_death Groupbie
arti_tiil_death
arti_tiil_death

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
this show is entirely about indira and her fights though some people in this forum are working so hard to pretend that its a love story. rishi wont be playing a major role. he is just a supportive character which will leave the show very soon. and the show will carry on with indira maintaining her struggles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanushee-Rinky-

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti_tiil_death

this show is entirely about indira and her fights though some people in this forum are working so hard to pretend that its a love story. rishi wont be playing a major role. he is just a supportive character which will leave the show very soon. and the show will carry on with indira maintaining her struggles.
Rishi is the male lead and it won't make sense to leave him out even though the show is centered around Indira and her problems you need a romantic and comedy track as the story unfolds surely there will be a romantic track of indira and hopefully with Rishi than anyone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksharaara

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Rishi is the male lead and it won't make sense to leave him out even though the show is centered around Indira and her problems you need a romantic and comedy track as the story unfolds surely there will be a romantic track of indira and hopefully with Rishi than anyone else.

Romance ke bahut jaldi haiROFL , all other channels r full of romance, people can always fulfill their desire LOL , why can't we spare HD romanceless for the time being , story is about indira struggle n her transformation at the moment , let see kya hota future main , even if romance happen , i would to see with anyone else LOL because Rishi expressions in that matter will lack big time whenever he has tried to show that infront on Indira LOLConfused

Edited by Its-My-Life - 09 December 2011 at 1:05am

tanushee-Rinky-

ninby Newbie
ninby
ninby

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Clapwell said  Rishi is the male lead not a supportive character 

aksharaaraveds275

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninby

Clapwell said  Rishi is the male lead not a supportive character 

Zee channel  ka koi bharosa nahi hain LOLROFL
Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
well i think its about indu's problems
and her transformation too

aksharaara-Rinky-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index