Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Today's episode's blooper

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

reachanupama

reachanupama

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Today was an amazing episode except for this blooper. How did Dr. Ranganath reach the ladies' restroom where Mallika had apparently come to wash her face and then sit down and cry ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaKaranKittu4evaLizzieBennett

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's episode's blooper" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wizardofoz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ShaoKahn

ShaoKahn

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachanupama

Today was an amazing episode except for this blooper. How did Dr. Ranganath reach the ladies' restroom where Mallika had apparently come to wash her face and then sit down and cry ?

how do you know it was ladies restroom not common rest roomWink

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Maybe it's the washroom used after/before the OT operation.  Last Time before the OT operation Ashoo and Mallika had washed their hands.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roopal_ArDi

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
WORD

I was thinking the exact same thing...Usually hospitals have a common restroom for staff..where the wash area is common with the actual restrooms being separate.
Par reel life mein anything can happen Tongue... doctors can get thrown out for falling in love, Sr docs can mess around with junior docs by putting patients at risk, and docs can be doing just about everything except being around patients.. So I guess one more blooper is excusable!!Big smileTongueTongue

KaranKittu4eva

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hahaha I noticed too! I was like to my mom
Dr. Rangnath ladies washroom mein kaisay paunch gaya. Lol.
I dunno maybe it was a shared washroom or maybe it was just like a sink area or she might hv came out n was at the door when ranga spotted her.

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
well i don't think it was ladies restroom or washroom
as lidvin said i too think it is the place which is used after operations and all
mallika and ashu were shown here before too together

justprati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.