India-Forums

Remix
Remix

shy kabab mein haddi (Page 2)

FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
In d precap Ranveer was looking like a true punju Embarrassed , wasn't he? Was luking nice Tongue

For me even Raghu was plain irritating Confused ..I wonder when shy & raghu would hook up..dey are so perfect 4 each other Wink

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

In d precap Ranveer was looking like a true punju Embarrassed , wasn't he? Was luking nice Tongue

For me even Raghu was plain irritating Confused ..I wonder when shy & raghu would hook up..dey are so perfect 4 each other Wink

agree more than shy this raghu arghhhhhh Angry such a chipku y the hell does he try 2 act extra nice with tia Angry Angry yeah shy nd raghu perfect match made in heaven oops sry made in hell LOL
aasma_remix Senior Member
aasma_remix
aasma_remix

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
agree wit all out here
but i noticed that in today's epi n tomm's preca[p shy has lesser make up than her usual.. lesser bt still too much!

n ya ranny looks a lil odd in the precap.. wonder why he always looks odd on special occasions.. i feel he looked really weird on the first island episode too n nw this holi thingy,,, i wonder wats in store for tomm
i fel tht even if shy does try to mess things up.. tia has an added advantage that rany can make out immediately when tia is hurt or angry even without her expressing it.. so if shy tries too hard she will be creating a stronger bond betwen tnr n will create a bigger wall between her n ranveer! Smile
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

totally they wld b perfect for each other!both are so annoying!

this shy is too much...she doesnt leave one chance also!
but ranveer is fida ova tia so i think it'll be hard for her to cum b/w them .
also jus cz she put rang on him first does not prove that she loves him more...ranveer's and tia's love is much deeper than that...they dont need to do things to prove their love...but this shyla naa...gimme a break!
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
hey i agree that stupid shyla the make up freak..seriously frist time i saw her..my first impression was that she needs one pack masacara everyday......flutering her eyelashes and now she should put eyeshadow on her forehead too......that evil !!!!!!!!
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasma_remix

agree wit all out here
but i noticed that in today's epi n tomm's preca[p shy has lesser make up than her usual.. lesser bt still too much!

n ya ranny looks a lil odd in the precap.. wonder why he always looks odd on special occasions.. i feel he looked really weird on the first island episode too n nw this holi thingy,,, i wonder wats in store for tomm
i fel tht even if shy does try to mess things up.. tia has an added advantage that rany can make out immediately when tia is hurt or angry even without her expressing it.. so if shy tries too hard she will be creating a stronger bond betwen tnr n will create a bigger wall between her n ranveer! Smile

completely agree with u nams suddenly ranveer alwys senses wen tia is upset Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed wat a gift he got na Wink
:.Roshni.: IF-Dazzler
:.Roshni.:
:.Roshni.:

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hey i dint watch the episode Cry
arpitha13 Groupbie
arpitha13
arpitha13

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Yes, Shy is a kabab mein haddi. She didnt get anyone else what? And Shy and Ranveer do not suit. Ranveer n Tia r d best and no kabab can come between. Im sure Tia n Ranveer will always be 2gether and in todays episode I hope both of them will apply gulal on each other and Shy wont come between.gulal

Go to top