shy kabab mein haddi

veonal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
🤢 🤢 🤢 o god this shy jab ranveer use bhaav bhi nahin deh raha toh phir kyun woh ranveer ki agey peeche ghumti hain hain 😡 😡 😡 but i was so happy 2 see tia and ranveer dancing together 😳 and then wen he told her that he wants 2 spend the whole evening with her was so cute 😳 😳 😳 but tmrw that stupid shy i feel she mite come and put colour on ranveer first 🤢 🤢 🤢 y the hell is she after him yaar 🤢

btw in the precap of the holi epi wasnt ranveer luking a bit diff 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

arre veo bechari shy ne kabhi holi nahin kheli hai....uspe thoda to taras khao na 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

btw when she said this.....I was wondering that isnt the huge amt of makeup that she applies......already enough to make her look like a clown that now she even wants to play holi......so that ppl apply colour on her already overcoloured face 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

veonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

arre veo bechari shy ne kabhi holi nahin kheli hai....uspe thoda to taras khao na 😉😆😆

btw when she said this.....I was wondering that isnt the huge amt of makeup that she applies......already enough to make her look like a clown that now she even wants to play holi......so that ppl apply colour on her already overcoloured face 😆

agree 😆 really uska makeup toh holi colour ke jaise hi tha 😆
freakstreak thumbnail
lolz!!tommorow's gonna b fun......xcited to c ranveer in a typical indian kurta as per the precap n then the whole tia ranveer thingi!!aaw bt hw i hope tat fight of colours on their sets wouldnt hv happened

shyla well ....let her play holi wid her 101 lipsticks n blush ons...4 her everyday's a holi!!
funky n crazy thumbnail
wat more can u excpect from tht shy the fly
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya shy is nothing but a fish fry 😆
funky n crazy thumbnail
i call her fly....not fry.....fly ki taraah hi toh she keeps buggin every1 🤢
veonal thumbnail
well me very happy coz now shy has 2 try extra hard 2 get ranveer and ranveer tho is fully latoo over tia that he cant stop thinking of her i luved the way he said"tia aap bahut achi dikh rahi hain "and that 2 holding her in his arms and now that tia knows wat shy is upto she will be extra careful 😳 and also be arnd ranveer 24 7 😳 😳 😳
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
In d precap Ranveer was looking like a true punju 😳 , wasn't he? Was luking nice 😛

For me even Raghu was plain irritating 😕 ..I wonder when shy & raghu would hook up..dey are so perfect 4 each other 😉
veonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: maxliz

In d precap Ranveer was looking like a true punju 😳 , wasn't he? Was luking nice 😛

For me even Raghu was plain irritating 😕 ..I wonder when shy & raghu would hook up..dey are so perfect 4 each other 😉

agree more than shy this raghu arghhhhhh 😡 such a chipku y the hell does he try 2 act extra nice with tia 😡 😡 yeah shy nd raghu perfect match made in heaven oops sry made in hell 😆