Amey sudn't be ashamed of coming back

*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i wudn't blame him ...if he does come back

y sud he feel guilty of coming back ...wen clearly he is treated unfairly ...regardless of wot we think of Indian idol ...it is still a huge show

n da winner does get it all ....luk at abhijeet sawant

i m not saying Amey will lose out alot ...he has amde a name 4 himself ...but indian idol is a huge step up 4 him

n just cos of few manipulated minds..or injustice wid votes ...he sudn't lose out on such place

Amey knowz ...da audience knows ...n da judges know ...wot gud singer he is

so y sud he feel ashamed ...to accept da place dat truly does belong 2 him

or atleast compete in final top 2  

i always thought (after Panna left) ...dat Karu n Amey deserve 2 be in da top 2

dey really do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail
dats if he is asked 2 come back

though i agree its unfair to Panna ...Meena n Monali 😕
Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 18 years ago
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish this happens that sony calls back amey...and if it does, amey should come back...he deserve to be in top 2 with karu...
anonmember thumbnail
Saba, I want to believe what you said. But its not just about Amey feeling guilty or ashamed. Its also about what people will think of him if he does come back. No one is happy with Anuj's return to II2 as a wildcard though many agreed he was good in the piano round. People are saying they're upset (regardless of their favorites) and sympathize with Amey now but will their opinion be the same if he returns? The same people who are upset over his ouster where saying there was nothing special about him a few days ago.

I want to hear Amey sing every week. I can't imagine this show without him. But for the sake of his career and self-respect, feel its better he not return. Amey deserved to win cause he's the best.
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Amey And karu should be in final two now that Pana/Antara /meenal are out..this public voting is so crap
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Saba, I want to believe what you said. But its not just about Amey feeling guilty or ashamed. Its also about what people will think of him if he does come back. No one is happy with Anuj's return to II2 as a wildcard though many agreed he was good in the piano round. People are saying they're upset (regardless of their favorites) and sympathize with Amey now but will their opinion be the same if he returns? The same people who are upset over his ouster where saying there was nothing special about him a few days ago.

I want to hear Amey sing every week. I can't imagine this show without him. But for the sake of his career and self-respect, feel its better he not return. Amey deserved to win cause he's the best.

i know wot u saying

but this is final 4😕

as 4 Anuj ....we have come across people who r not happy wid him .... but da fact is dat he is top 3 ...whether people like it or not

n there has 2 be alot of people who r voting 4 him

n i m sure IF Amey eva comes back ...he will have his fanz 2 support him

like Anuj has his batch 😕

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Mrs.P Gill~

dats if he is asked 2 come back

though i agree its unfair to Panna ...Meena n Monali 😕

Hey don't compare AMEY to Panna,Meenal,n Monali.. he is far better singer then those you mentioned

I am shocked to read that Amey is out and Anuj still safe 😕😕

Who knows Anuj becomes IL2 like Debojit...

Bhagwan hi bachaye sune walon ko

🤢🤢
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

Hey don't compare AMEY to Panna,Meenal,n Monali.. he is far better singer then those you mentioned

I am shocked to read that Amey is out and Anuj still safe 😕😕

Who knows Anuj becomes IL2 like Debojit...

Bhagwan hi bachaye sune walon ko

🤢🤢

plz dn't even start there

prabal_cog thumbnail
It would be totally unfair on other contestants if amey is brought back ..SONY will never do that ..that will make their show loose credibility
nali thumbnail
Yeah I don't think that SONY will ever bring Amey back but if they do then I don't think he should come back. If he was voted out this week then whose to say that next week he won't be voted out again. He is a talented singer and should not be treated like a yo-yo. It's sad that he did not make it to the top two but we should all pray that he makes a bigger name for himself without the Indian Idol II title.