Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

i know why amey was out! (Page 2)

kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
hi
pessi great post..it was interesting reading:)
Huzi

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
No. I do not agree.

While voting, ppl shd NOT consider what region the contestant is from but 'Can the person SING?'

Now,I am amazed that India is full of SO many deaf ppl!
jayy Senior Member
jayy
jayy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i totally agree..y blame others wen we are to be blamed
anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
ppl should for once close thr eyes and really listen to the voices.. it doesnt matter if the contestant is frm ur city or even ur relative.. the purpose of ii2 was for a search of a gr8 singer .. but we lost a really good singer today .. and its bcuz of ameys fans .. if they really liekd amey why dint they vote for him .. and im happy tht amey got out gracefully .. bcuz he noes he has a better voice and so wat if he got out .. he will one day be a successful singer unlike sum1 whus still in the contest   Angry
glamritz Goldie
glamritz
glamritz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Indianprince

In piano round Anuj was better then Amey and he was out....now with the stakes much higher the reverse happened. Anuj is good but being bought back didn't help him. Remember most people on this forum wanted him in when he was eliminated!!! Noe suddenly people hate him. Things would have been different if he was through first time round + his confidence would have been higher and judges not so hard on him.

Honestly, dun mind but Anuj was never better than Amey in any of the rounds.
Anuj is perhaphs a good singer but not as brilliant as Amey. Honestly, i was shattered when Amey was out.
But there is noone else to blame other than the public. I really dont understand how Amey can get the least number of votes wid such a long fan following. My hands are tied. i Cant vote coz i dun live in India. To an extent, the judges are also responsible.. if they didnt feel Anuj that deserving, then why did they bring him bk in the first place when they were other better singers like Dilpreet. And then embarrassed him. wht's the point?

I dunno.. we cant do much abt it. i hv stopped believing in Indian Idol 2. Coz if such unjustice is done to a gd singer like Amey, i cant hope for anything worse.

Just wishing ALL THE BESTT to AMey.
And good luck to the remaining 3. coz at this stage LUCK IS THE BIGGEST DETERMINANT. Talent has become secondary which is sad.

Madhavrao Newbie
Madhavrao
Madhavrao

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Sonu's sarcastic comments against amey dateyIt is a well known fact that Sonu Nigam can never tolerate anyoneone who sings as good/better than him.This happened in case of Rahul Vaidya and history has repeated itself again in case of Amey Datey.Surprisingly both the contestants are Mr.Suresh Wadkar's students! Does Sonu have an inborn grudge against Shri Suresh Wadkar?The good students of Mr.Wadkar are made sacrificial goats in the hands of the MALE BITCH SONU NIGAM
It is high time Sonu mended his ways or the aam junta of Maharashtra will make a pulp of him.

Go to top