India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

i know why amey was out!

pessi Groupbie
pessi
pessi

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:44am | IP Logged
i see a lot of posts blaming sonu, some hating karu, blaming sony and mostly cursing anuj for ameys ouster. I would like to ask one question to all of them.

How big is himachal and how many people vote for him from his state?

If Amey was good which I am sure he is ..... why didnt the people of india...(mindwell amey has fans  all over india) , vote for amey? If himichal  guys are voting 2 votes for anuj each then all over india every 1/10 votes to Amey would have got him through.

All I  am saying is that  People were careless especially his fans  not to vote for him thinking ok...if i dont vote others will< vote....while since anuj got  bad comments....his supporters voted for him out of panic that he is in danger.

The first to blame are his FANS  who didnot vote for him.

NOTE: his fans doesnt mean the people on this forum because most people here like me cannot vote.

Hope you all agree wth me.

cheers
prasad..

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
very nice post i totally agree wid you
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
satta very nice post i totally agree wid you
*£ïl ßåÐ à Newbie
*£ïl ßåÐ Ã
*£ïl ßåÐ Ã

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
yes,dat is true,ppl thot that if i dun vote other ppl will vote,n by thinking dat Amey is eleminated out of indian idol II,in saregama himesh reminded the janta dat dun think dat if i dun vote other ppl will vote,the judgez of indian idol shudve done dat 2!!so dat the reminder can go out 2 da janta of india n they can think right n vote 4 Amey

Edited by *l - 14 March 2006 at 7:55am
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pessi

i see a lot of posts blaming sonu, some hating karu, blaming sony and mostly cursing anuj for ameys ouster. I would like to ask one question to all of them.

If Amey was good which I am sure he is ..... why didnt the people of india...(mindwell amey has fans  all over india) , vote for amey? If himichal  guys are voting 2 votes for anuj each then all over india every 1/10 votes to Amey would have got him through.

All I  am saying is that  People were careless especially his fans  not to vote for him thinking ok...if i dont vote others will< vote....while since anuj got  bad comments....his supporters voted for him out of panic that he is in danger.

NOTE: his fans doesnt mean the people on this forum because most people here like me cannot vote.

cheers
prasad..

I do see a lot of sense with your reasoning. Actually, although I did not believe in Public Voting on these shows, last week, I kinda thought that people had finally started paying attention and the voting pattern was changing for the better. But today's result was a strange one. For the first time Anuj came in bottom two, and Karunya seems to be getting support from public like never before. Now, these are healthy signs. Amey always had such a huge following and he stood out as the favorite throughout. This time around, he did not get his usual share of votes I feel. Whilst people generously supported Karunya and Sandeep this time (remember Sandeep came in bottom two last time), Amey's supporters were a little too confident this time and did not vote in enough numbers.  

Yes, it does make a lot of sense to me.

Indianprince Groupbie
Indianprince
Indianprince

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
In piano round Anuj was better then Amey and he was out....now with the stakes much higher the reverse happened. Anuj is good but being bought back didn't help him. Remember most people on this forum wanted him in when he was eliminated!!! Noe suddenly people hate him. Things would have been different if he was through first time round + his confidence would have been higher and judges not so hard on him.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Amey was voted out because of the janta, I thought...
lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pessi

cheers
prasad..

agreed.i don't understand that amey has very long fan following why he has got least votes why?ConfusedOuchi live in pakistan i must say if we have rights to vote amey will definately not voted out.Ouch

Go to top