Kripa wearin same as...........

MrsRajeev thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

guys sorry couldnt post last week due to ma exams but last week when i was watchin ksyph i saw kripa wearin the same clothes as aamna wore in bangles scene which mafde me laugh n angry too i think ekta is gettin short ov clothes,mind n ideas every secondπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Take care

Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalsirwani thumbnail
πŸ˜† ya naina true ekta is runing out of clothes only dunno wat she'll hav πŸ˜†
karanikarock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u naina she is wearing aamna 's colths and in kavyangali pammi is wearing aamna's black dress in which she slaapped tushhar so many times πŸ˜†
betty thumbnail
ya you r right πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmmm waise pammi thinks that aamna is the most stylish female in the tv industry so no wonder she wears clothes like aamna lekin har insaan ko tho nahin na jachthay, aamna is number 1, no 1 can beat her, i men pammi once wore the same saree that aamna wore, i am talking aboyut that red one where rajeev and aamna go 2 bangalore 2 recieve the award just after there wedding πŸ˜‰
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm....Everyone tries to copy Aamna! She is the most favorite of all! Ekta ko samajh nahi arahee k ab woh kya kare..Isi liye sab tv actresses ko Aamna k dresses de deti haii....Aamna wears the most stylish and trendy sarees and salwar kameez !! Thats why Ekta usse inspire horahee hai.. πŸ˜†