Indian Idol 6

Amey on AAJ TAK (updated) (Page 3)

sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMrs. Datex

Originally posted by sonu_nigamfan

But this week Amey got very good comments from Sonu.Wat the hell r u talking about??????.U r using such bad language because Amey got out.U r promoting such a sweeet person by abusing another sweet person.Amey said na he got inspiration 2 sing well because Sonuji had scolded him.It was only as motivation.And you call urself an Amey fan????
Its really shameful dear.Plsss dont insult poor Amey like this.he left like a soldier.And there is no doubt that he is gonna do gr8 in life.As fans why do u want to spoil his image by making such petty remarks????

how many times u want me to repat this?!

HE WENT OFF LIMITS TO PROMOTE HIS PERSONAL FAVORAITE!

HE BASHED AMEY FOR NO REASON! LAST GALA GO N LISTEN TO MAHI VE THE OVERLAPING IS CLEAR! N THE SONG NEED SO MUCH CHORUS TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE WAY IT IS! N STILL AMEY DID A BRILLIANT JOB!

AMEY HAD ULCER IN HIS THROAT N HE DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING JUST CUS HE KNEW SONU HATES HIM N GUNNA BASH HIM AGAIN!

i really hope sonu is not a judge next year cus hes biased!

n jus like sonu;s fan ur stickin up for him i m stickin up for amey!

indian idol is no more a talent show its a favouraitism n talent less show!

hope ppl in india will enjoy bhajans sung by anuj!

Do u wanna hear how Maahive is sung alone by a singer ????Go 2 one of Sonu Nigam's concerts and listen.There is no difficulty in singing that song alone if you have energy within you.Amey was not at all at his best.I agree tht he is a fantastic singer but tht day he was weak.If u r true Amey fan learn 2 accept his mistakes and own up to it.Thts wat a true fan is.
Sonu didnt go out of the way 2 promote Karunya or anything.when he made mistakes he has pointed them out too.Eg:Chak de,saanson ko,lagan lgan.
Karunya has been singing excellently well and anybody wud praise him.Is karunya Sonu's brother or something that he wud go out of the way.I agree you are upset,so am I coz Amey was one of my favs too but plssss try 2 be in ur senses.Do u know that 25% of II audience is due 2 Sonu?He is the best singer in the country and knows music definitely more than you.Plssss dont make such baseless comments.
Learn from Amey fans like Megha,Connie and many more really.They r wat I wud call true fans

avneet77 Newbie
avneet77
avneet77

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yes i agree with sonu_nigamfan here completely. Sonu is a good judge as per me, its not because i am fan of his, i think that man is a good singer and after learning music for 15 years myself i can say that.
What he judged was not biased but just judging right and wrong.
I think someone who has least knowledge is probably Farha as her favourites are ppl who dance, smile and look good, which might be esential as well but not as essential as singing.
And i think we all are quite sad abt Amey being voted out. For sure, i dread going home and watching it!
Tumhum Senior Member
Tumhum
Tumhum

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I feel Amey was ssoooooo good.
I feel like to cry Cry

Karu is Ok may be good singer but Feeling is missing
in his singing..First song he sang..
Word was Gari ...not Gali, Matwari....not Matwali etc.
It souded very odd to my ear to hear that kind of mistake. Sonu did not mention this mistake after his performance. Karu 2nd song was fine.

But Amey...OMG ..just great...what happend to Janta..
I mean they chose Anuj and Sandeep over him is SAD.

Amey is so likable....pleasent...down to earth..like
a perfect person to be Idol...No more interest left for
this show....
bpatel52 Newbie
bpatel52
bpatel52

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i m sorry but i hate sonu nigam in this show. he doesn't know how to judge. i have been learning music for past 10 yrs and i hve knowledge to say that amey sing mahi ve really goood. he deserves to go farther. because amey sange sonu's song, i think sonu is just mad. amey left because of sonu Angry ..i blame sonu. Out of three judges i think i would keep anu..i don;t like farah or sonu.
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hi
thankx for sharing.
thankx for updates..
its sad amey is gone Cry Cry
Huzi

Go to top