Amey on AAJ TAK (updated) (Page 2)

NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMrs. Datex

Cry
anyone knows daud ibrahim here?!
plz contact me i wanna kill sonu nigam its all because of him f****n moron! Angry

I don't understand why you are blaming Sonu Nigam. He himseld said before when Antara left that Indian Public is so ignorant they they only give importance to its Region, not the Whole Country.

Please don't be so abusive on the thread. Its a public form. No one wants to read anything bad about anybody, no matter we love a person or hate a person. Judges are just Human beings and they try their best to Judge everybody based on their performace not on Favouritism.

lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Ouch Ouch Ouch
hell with indian idol Cry Cry

agree 100%.i don't wanna watch such type of shows in which there is no value of deserving candidates.i don't know why they r giving votes to the less deserving candidates everytime.firstly bcoz of ravi tripathy we loss monali,panna,meenal so early bcoz of him than bcoz of anujh we lost antara and now amey.Ouchi just not gonna watch II2 anymore.it is disgusting.Angry

lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *l

Originally posted by ayeshasi

lolz, true. Amey deserves so much more than the II2 name. Who the hell here is gona buy anuj or sandeeps cd's? Gaddhe jaisi awaaz hai unki! Angry

plz dun say that,we r all upset bout amey'z elemenation,but u shudnt say that bout sandeep,his voice is relly gud,didnt u c his second performance yesterday,dat waz soo gud!!!hez a relly gud singer,buh yes anuj duznt even deserve 2 b in the galas of indian idol,he singz pathetically,he shud b out next!!

i totally agree with u .sandeep is good singerTongue.in my opinion amey ,karunya and sandeep should be in top 3.but unfortunately amey got out just bcoz of anujs fan following whom i never saw here.Angry

sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged
But this week Amey got very good comments from Sonu.Wat the hell r u talking about??????.U r using such bad language because Amey got out.U r promoting such a sweeet person by abusing another sweet person.Amey said na he got inspiration 2 sing well because Sonuji had scolded him.It was only as motivation.And you call urself an Amey fan????
Its really shameful dear.Plsss dont insult poor Amey like this.he left like a soldier.And there is no doubt that he is gonna do gr8 in life.As fans why do u want to spoil his image by making such petty remarks????
shimmeryf Senior Member
shimmeryf
shimmeryf

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
well i ll stick to my words sonu didnt give him his due share .thats the only complaint i have .rest is Amey 's destiny
sleeping beauti Senior Member
sleeping beauti
sleeping beauti

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged
well guyz i dun wanna comment dat whose responsible for his elimination. But 1 thing 4 sure dat its sony dirty tricksDead coz amey is srgmp finalists.

n its a request frm amey fan dat now plz stop bashing sonu n karu. Amey is already out of da show wid a dignified manner n if his fans will keep bashing others den ameys reputation wud go down Cry .

N all amey fans wan him 2 b successfull in his career rite??????????????/ So instead of bashing others plz keep supoorting him n keep loving him (like he said) Smile

Edited by sleeping beauti - 14 March 2006 at 8:38am
*£ïl ßåÐ à Newbie
*£ïl ßåÐ Ã
*£ïl ßåÐ Ã

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
yes,wht happened 2 Amey'z fanz all of a sudden??!! Angry
avneet77 Newbie
avneet77
avneet77

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged
well guys, i just found outthat he is out from my family in india and i did say to them earlier on, if Amey is out, i wouldnt watch the show anymore.
I think nothing counts but the votes here, and ignorant people in india who have no sense of music or talent have voted him out.
You cannot compare sandeep to Amey or Karunya as he is not in the league. He might be good last night but there is no knowledge of music, nto as much as amey or karunya.

People have protested against him being voted out in Mumbai, which i think is brave but where were they when they had to vote!!

Does anyone know who the other one was in the bottom? If its was karunya then i think we should write to Sony asking them to discontinue this non talented indian idol show.

Go to top