SLAUGHTER OF MUSIC/REGIONALISM

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

We have great finalists frm the shows and lets listen to good music and rock.We have Quazi frm fame gurukul and Debojit frm srgmp though not as bad as quazi not the best in srgmp as Hem was the deserving one and now we will have anuj.Guys Shd we celebrate and congratulate the junta.

What else can we expect when dishonety and son of the soil crap over rules the fact over a good singer.Regionalism all the way.See  Assam was so carried away in only voting for Debo in srgmp .Same with quazi.Now himachal and other states are blinded just to vote for anuj though he is not as good as others.In srgmp the judges were blatantly supporting this pattern just for the candidate to win at the end.here at least they are open and crticize the pattern of pub voting.

india is still not mature enough for pub voting as only the masses and teen vote and the real music lovers sit back and ony are crtical of the outback and never vote.

When we were prepared to accept Sonia to be the PM (dearth of indians)anything can happen when educated people sit back and only talk and do not execise there vote.Wake up music lovers and pl do something and save good singers frm the onslaught of regionalism .

Edited by amukta - 18 years ago
well said amukta agree 100% 👏
Ameys exit is a loss for Indian Idol.
its nothing but scam!! making fool of public i dont think tht anuj had gotten the much vote so to keep their tpr whteva building so tht ppl start to vote more now for karunya as he is the only one left now who sings good and anuj dont have many fans so ppl will def vote more now for karu
amukta you have stolen my words.I thought the whole country was carried away and dont analyse.but i was wrong .keep the good work.
I'll add dont vote at all to make this reality show a total failure.

Originally posted by usaif

its nothing but scam!! making fool of public i dont think tht anuj had gotten the much vote so to keep their tpr whteva building so tht ppl start to vote more now for karunya as he is the only one left now who sings good and anuj dont have many fans so ppl will def vote more now for karu

i i know amey's exit is a tragic loss.............but tht doesnt means that you will start writing bad things abt the others