Buniyaad

Update March 10

shudain thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to update this show on regular basis but since it is a daily, it is difficult for me to do all the udpates.  If anyone would like to share this responsiblity, I would appreciate it.  I will try my best to provide as many updates as I can.  Here is the one from Friday.  No new episodes of the show has been aired since then.  Enjoy...

Mangla is at JB's house with her mother…she is his fianc.  As Mangla and her mother are getting ready to leave, JB's mother says JB is home.  JB comes home drunk carried by Satbir.  Mangla feels bad to see JB drunk.  JB's mother makes some excuse for him being drunk and blames someone else for putting him on the wrong path.  JB says sorry while falling here & there due to his drunkenness.  JB questions Satbir's presence in his house and tells Satbir to leave (JB is too drunk to know who Satbir is what he is doing at his house).  Satbir returns everything that JB gave him…watch, pen, wallet, and money to his mom.  JB tells his mom that Satbir will work for him starting tomorrow because he is an honest man.  His mother tells him that's fine just be sure to let your father know.  He says he will tell his father.  JB introduces Mangla to Satbir.  Satbir leaves.

Lajjo is waiting for Satbir and tells Roshan to go look for him.  Lajjo tells Roshan that Satbir is on the wrong path due to his bad company.  She is upset for Satbir being so late.  Roshan tells her that Satbir took JB home.  Satbir arrives and apologizes for being late.  Lajjo tells them to stay away from people like JB.  Roshan says that if we stay away from people like JB then we will always stay poor like our father.  Lajjo tells him not say his fathers name while he is intoxicated.  Satbir tells her if she does not want him to work for Brijbhan & Sons then he will refuse them tomorrow.  Lajjo is surprised to hear that Satbir got a job there and questions what kind of play is this (by God that is)?

JB introduces Satbir to his father.  Brijbhan recognizes seeing Satbir in the park and tells JB to throw him out.  Brijbhan says that he took advantage of me first and now my son.  Satbir defends himself that he was not the one but rather his brother.  Brijbhan says that first he took advantage of them and now is talking back.  JB is upset that his father does not trust him.  His mother comes there and takes his side.  Brijbhan finally agrees.

Roshan and Satbir come home arguing.  Lajjo asks them why they've come home late.  Satbir says that he was at the club with JB.  Lajjo is upset.  Roshan says that JB gave Satbir his watch but he didn't take it and nor did he let me take it either.  Satbir tells Lajjo about Roshan's lies to Brijbhan.  Lajjo tells Roshan to straighten up his act.  Roshan says he wonders if Satbir is really an angel.  We always heard that an angel (pari) brought him when he was little.  Satbir wonders about that comments and asks Lajjo about the angel story.  He says that Lochan's mother was also telling him yesterday that he is not her son.  Satbir wants to know if he is Lajjo's real son.  Lajjo tells him that he is more than a son to her and Satbir shouldn't talk like that.  In a way, Lajjo has avoided the topic.

Lochan's mother comes in complaining as usual.  Lajjo hints her anger for telling Satbir that he is not her son.  There is some bickering between her and Roshan.  Lajjo offers some food to her.  She asks for poori sabji.  Roshan and Satbir defend their mother and tell Lochan's mother that their mom works too hard and she should not make such demands.  She blames Satbir and Roshan for not looking for her daughter and their brother.  She wants an announcement on the radio for Lochan and Bhushan.  Roshan tells her that she is eating for free (haram khor).  Lajjo tells Roshan to apologize.  Satbir defend Roshan and says that Lochan's mother should not be so curt.  Lochan's mother in return says that he has called me a haramkhor because this family raised a haramkhor (Satbir) …Lajjo is flustered to hear such words uttered for Satbir in his presence.

Roshan says that he is going to beat her up if she keeps on talking.  Lochan's mother makes a scene.  Lajjo says that she took her in because she needed help but she does not need her to say such things about her family.  Lochan's mother (I wish I knew her name) says that she will get even with them when her daughter comes back. 

Roshan mocks Lochan's mother since it has been four days since the radio announcement and her daughter isn't back yet.  She says that she will make Roshan cry one day.  Lochan and Bhushan arrive with their kids.  Lochan's mother starts complaining immediately about her hardships.  She accuses that Lajjo mistreated her.  Lochan also says a few words as usual about Bhushan's family.  Roshan tells his brother are you only going to inquire about your mother-in-law and not your mother?  Bhushan asks about his mother and Roshan tells him that our mother washes dishes and clothes at other people's homes so your mother-in-law can drink tea in the morning and eat poori and sabji for dinner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.... i will try to update the episode i will see.... but since it comes at 8... which is bit early, so even miss a lot of episodes
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your hard work - I know it must be difficult with small kids and housework too. Please accept my heartfelt thanks.