Users

Frequent Posters

Immie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I doubt that will Kaaran help his Mother????????????/
Hop if happens so... 😭 😭 😭
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

The biggest mistake on Tulsi's part is she did not inform anybody before taking this Drastic step... fine savita was in huge pain n was pleading for death...but Tulsi din find it necessary to inform anybody!!! She just called Mihir..Once..she cud have easily left a msg on his voice mail...or send an sms...if she really felt the urgency to inform him...but No. She cud have called Karan...he has been the one supporting her thru thick n thin. She snatched the right of each n every member...attached so closely with savita of being by her side during her last moments...n this is NOT justified.
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

if sons and mothers are supposed to support each other's wrong deeds, then why so much bhasan over arjun char of mahabharat who struggled for truth against his own ppl, and why tulsi wud kill ansh...in this contex, with this logic since they are mother and son, tulsi sud have protected ansh and supported him, to love ur mom is okay, but karan is too much of a yes man of tulsi.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya , baa and karan r two ppl who will always support tulsi , no matter what happpens ... itna saath to mihir bhi nahi deta hai
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Baa is always like sach ka saath do n all... n today she says.... sach ko hide karo... different sets of moral assigned to different situations... depending on how best the decisions support Tulsi!!!
Mitun thumbnail
no offencde to anyone, sometimes hiding the truth is the best thing,

i think KARAN will support Tulsi, i have feeling GUATUM will also. IM suprised SHAAIL will not though.
vinny_rams thumbnail
yeah me too reg Sahil....these days twists in Kyunki have no destination nor a reason.The writers r just writing keeping in mind the present day script.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mitun

no offencde to anyone, sometimes hiding the truth is the best thing,

i think KARAN will support Tulsi, i have feeling GUATUM will also. IM suprised SHAAIL will not though.

I am not surprised, I am proud of Sahil!! Down with Tulsi!!!!😡
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Yeah I think finally Sahil is doing the right thing...otherwise he used to be the second one after Karan to team up with Tulsi!!!!