India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

at the end of the day!

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged

hate and love......love and hate ,murder, mystery affairs .......one man loved by all women one woman loved by all men hated by almost all people!! 2 lovers are seperated and glued like spare parts of a lego set!

in toto what i can call as garam masala or indian garam masala which  forms the basis of indian movies and tele serials ;inspiration for 95%of tele serials are indian movies .........why shouldn't i say so aferall gana vana is the center of our movies ofcourse if they don't do it they go a step ahead to ape hollywood movies and just say it came from my brain!!

at this point i strongly feel that i should refer to descent girl's posts that she has seen IC shooting , she knows its future and all our theories are worng!

hey descent girl u r  in india and we are talking about an  indian serial if it doesn't go in the track of ddlj,  no problem it will will be a choachoa baat(mixture) of all  indian hindi movies , sadly enough this serial isn't from any novel nor its a dubbing of any foreign serial and even if it is so, our indian producers are experts in spoiling it,.  example:JJKN!

Edited by twinecool - 14 March 2006 at 7:11am

viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. JJKN isn't even a tenth of what it originally potrayed and what it originally stood for in the beginning. Guess this is what happens if the story starts getting popular, TRP ratings increase and the producers are forced to stretch the storyline like some inexhaustible bubblegum!!!

Anyway back to IC, no matter what anyone says, it will stick true to the Indian formula of teleserials and movies so correctly told by twine cool because the mantra of this serial is, it is truly cool to act Indian! So there will be the usual rona dona, the mystery, the romance, the unexpected surprises, but ultimately, hopefully, the hero and heroine get together in the end and that is what ultimately matters I guess!!! LOL . Hopefully all we IC fans will have the patience and the good fortune to see this till the end!
Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
LOL
i couldnt have sd it any better myself dearies
twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viduraju

I completely agree with you. JJKN isn't even a tenth of what it originally potrayed and what it originally stood for in the beginning. Guess this is what happens if the story starts getting popular, TRP ratings increase and the producers are forced to stretch the storyline like some inexhaustible bubblegum!!!

Anyway back to IC, no matter what anyone says, it will stick true to the Indian formula of teleserials and movies so correctly told by twine cool because the mantra of this serial is, it is truly cool to act Indian! So there will be the usual rona dona, the mystery, the romance, the unexpected surprises, but ultimately, hopefully, the hero and heroine get together in the end and that is what ultimately matters I guess!!! LOL . Hopefully all we IC fans will have the patience and the good fortune to see this till the end!
LOLLOLLOL ClapClapClapvery well said but here one thing which i love to add is, we will surely watch it untill the day it becomes horrible and intolerrable........and above all i wish that the day will never come and strongly wish ,they give a good ending without dragging the show for yearsTongue
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged
detto guys .............looks like vidya said it for everyone out here LOL .......
and i completly agree with u ......twinkle ...they cant get story frm the space ......they have to move on as they r moving on .......they obviously cant change the track........
and talking bout sumthing new and unexpected .....sumtimes this new and unexpected turns out like a tie tie phis...
so i juss hope watever the ydo and watever turns they get ......it shud be interesting and logical (jo kekta ki dictionary mein nahi hai) enuf to sustain viewers intrest ...and b4 they think of weird ideas of stretching the story line its better to end teh serial and strt with a new series
_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i agree wid u guys..as long as there's sum logic in the story and it's not kektish in anyway it'll be interesting to watch..even if its a copy of ddlj i dont mind coz its better than kekta's saas bahu saga LOL
coolbuddy IF-Dazzler
coolbuddy
coolbuddy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Variety is spice of life Twinku LOL where the leading lady has to be a weeporama or a dukhi aatma....without which the TRP of any serials don't move
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yeah..very much agree...that's why i watch few shows which has some logic and makes sence...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index