strawberry thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  what are tony and deeya trying to show with jassi and purab equation? jassi is now homeless so she decides to move in with purab.  all this while she is stating that she is independent and will do things her way. the next minute she's asking for his help then says main apni taaquat  khood hoon! she is living in his house, spending his money. purab is paying for her contacts, takes her to the salon and the dentist and on top of it jassi says she's independent!!! when purab started to leave after scolding her for not eating then she had the audacity to say are u leaving me too???? she doesn't consider him a part of her life. she doesn't even call him a friend, then why is she living off him?  at end of thursdays episode she was happily snuggled up on his lap on the sofa. very strange to see all this. this is the guy that jassi doesn't consider a part of her life.  wonder what billo will say if he finds his daughter living with her ex!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberry

she is living in his house, spending his money. purab is paying for her contacts, takes her to the salon and the dentist and on top of it jassi says she's independent!!! !

ðŸ˜†!!! but this is the part of the contract , on which jassi , i mean jessica signed!

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
SPECIAL thumbnail

happily snuggled up on his lap on the sofa

really?

I missed it, HOW SWEET!!

vishakha thumbnail
This is Jessica that is doing all this. Hamari old Jassi (Zaansi Ki Rani ) will never do this.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
remember when she once slept in her cabin since armaan was partying or in an affair with some model. i guess it practically the same with jassi sleepingon his lap. i thot that was just toooooooooooooooo adorable. mann.. i wanna see that again. altho i do agree strawberry of her being independent and yet spending all of his money. but she also signed his contract, and sinec hes her friend i guess, he wants to spend after her. after all, he doesnt care where his money goes since he already has a lot.
april_angel thumbnail

I think that she is really stupid for not knowing how much purab loves her. and on top of that she says that she hates armaan but then she syas hes in her blood, every cell! THINK ABOUT IT!  😕

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

well i thought cells were microscopic !!!!! 😕 to armaan usme kaise fit hoga ??????

as per purab spending on her !!! remember he is launching her as a model to represent his company !!!!! so he has to !!! but why the hell is she living in his house ?? he could have arranged for a flat for her ??? well i shouln't be so practical in jjkn !!!! i guess

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely nishi.leaving our sense of rational thinking is mandatory for watching jjkn.........
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jassi hates Armaan because she cannot get him out of her system and cannot stop loving inspite of all that he did. Probably it would be very, very, very difficult to hate someone who you loved the most. If she had loved Armaan a little less, it would have been easier for her to forget him.
pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rumi

ðŸ˜†!!! but this is the part of the contract , on which jassi , i mean jessica signed!

actually not...contract seems to offer a chance to become ambassdor/face of mehra industries. i doubt it includes training, boarding and lodging with the ceo of the company(purab is doing it as a friend and bcoz he has feelings for her...not to mention a bit of guilt...if he had married jassi regardless of her interest , she would have escaped current situation)

jassi on the other hand seems to be thankless and is using purab(i find it unusual that she has no feelings even those of gratitude towards purab for his help...afterall who else but him could have pulled it off without asking anything in return). i understand her anger but people don't change overnight even if they concentrate single mindedly on an aim.she knows that purab cares for her and she has driven his hopes up by accepting the contract but she keeps hoping that purab will get over her .......she must know that in the end purab is bound to get hurt but she is asking for his help regardless.she is not taking enough care of herself ....treats purab very rudely when he insists on caring for her  but has the audacity to ask if he too will leave her alone when he walks away in frustation after the soup incident.

other strange thing is that no one seems to be concerned about where she vanished on the way home from mauritius. there are no calls from nandini to enquire about her safe arrival, nandu is unable to contact her.....it all seems too farfetched.