Users

Frequent Posters

miss.ara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shanti05

So true that ketki Maasi sathiya gayee hai 😆
She needs one lecture in Gujarati

yes shanti but i think ketki type people never under stand the lecture also kehte hai na  ''laton ke bhoot baton se nahin mantein''.
sarasaheja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss.ara

yes shanti but i think ketki type people never under stand the lecture also kehte hai na  ''laton ke bhoot baton se nahin mantein''.

well said miss.ara laton ke bhoot baton se bilkul nahin mante. hope any body in the house to kick ketki out. but that will not happen.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Anukalp should take a stand, He is quite sharp in understanding things, I know some kinda misunderstanding will erupt due to the meetings with aditya, Trust is the biggest basis of a relationship, in a marriage while taking teh saat pheres thats one of the biggest promise a husband and wife make so now if teh poison is poured by Ketki Bharthi might just nod her head insync so I will wish to see Anu to the rescue
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

I think Anukalp should take a stand, He is quite sharp in understanding things, I know some kinda misunderstanding will erupt due to the meetings with aditya, Trust is the biggest basis of a relationship, in a marriage while taking teh saat pheres thats one of the biggest promise a husband and wife make so now if teh poison is poured by Ketki Bharthi might just nod her head insync so I will wish to see Anu to the rescue

me also want to stand anu infront of ketki and ambaji. hope cvs will do that.
kinara.sara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Agreed!

If they had a bahu like Hetal or Bijal, then maybe they would appreciate Mona.

Ketki masi accuses Mona of running off to her maayka at the drop of a hat. Well Hetal and Bijal live in their maayka, so Mona is not so bad.

Ketki masi accuses Mona of being lazy and running behind schedule.
Well, Mona does all the housework, despite having a job and contributing to the house. Hetal, before she got pregnant, literally did nothing all day long, making Vimmy and Amrit work.

Ambaji needs to sit down with Ketki masi sometime and tell her a couple of stories.

How, when Mona started her buisness, it was so succesful that they saved up enough to buy a car. But then Mona and Anukalp gave the car to Hetal on her whim.
Or how, Mona stayed up all night when Sejal was sick, and helped her study.
Or how, just because these terrible Gandhi's had asked her to choose between Mayka and sasuraal, Mona had literally kicked her own grandfather out of the house.

Then maybe Ketki masi will lay off her

She does all these things only for Ambaji, Anukalp, and the Gandhis, but all she gets is taunted by Ketki masi, all day long

Yuks

exactly. they dont deserve mona who works hard for her family financialy and familily.
kinsara.npl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinara.sara

exactly. they dont deserve mona who works hard for her family financialy and familily.

yes i agree with all of you. mona is doing hard work like hell and those mean people neverunder stand her. mona please leave that hell. those are not worthy people.