Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

judges walk out! - news! (Page 6)

Shawn89 Goldie

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
why is Sonu being blamed or Karunya ???

Sonu has always commented on what he felt and so did Farah and Anu .... They have all had their own faves .. Nothng wrong with it ...

Sonu and everyone of them has always pounded on Anuj too .. But he's not been in the bottom 2 till last week ... And they were on Sandys back forever .. Has that done anything to them ??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO ...

So why blame them now .. And talking about dying and stuff is really not the way to get the frustration out ... All of us feel the same .. But it doesn't make sense to talk that way ....
hotpink Groupbie
hotpink
hotpink

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMrs. Datex

stop takin sonu;s favour cus u all know deep down inside ur heart amey ws d best amongst the 30000 ppl who have auditioned so far! n always will remain the best! gud for indian janta dat dey wanna hear ppl like anuj who turn even a nice dance song into a bhajan!
if dey like it den its very good n i have no words left for sonu apart frm he shud die off throat cancer or summin wrs!
i will never buy sonu;s album ever again! n whoever becoms II i wil never buy his album and wont let anyone i kno to buy his album! Angry
AMEY WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST N YU ALL KNOW IT NO MATTER WHOEVER U SUPPORT!

IM WITH U ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!UR RITE!!!

I KEPT SAYIN FRM DAY ONE THAT SONU IS SCARED OF AMEY N IS JELOUS BUT NO ONE AGREED!!!!!I SAW IT FRM THE FIRST GALA EPISODE -ITS LIKE HE WUD COMPLIMENT BUT NOT DIL KHOL KAR!!!!!

N E WAYS I JUS CNT BELIEVE THIS!!!IM STILL IN DENIAL OF THIS !!!!!!I JUS CNT WATCH IDOL N EMORE!!!!!

THNKS ALOT JUDGES N INDIA JANATA!!!!U GUYS R GREAT!!!!!Angry

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i hope this is not staged to improve the TRP;s
A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged

stop takin sonu;s favour cus u all know deep down inside ur heart amey ws d best amongst the 30000 ppl who have auditioned so far! n always will remain the best! gud for indian janta dat dey wanna hear ppl like anuj who turn even a nice dance song into a bhajan!
if dey like it den its very good n i have no words left for sonu apart frm he shud die off throat cancer or summin wrs!
i will never buy sonu;s album ever again! n whoever becoms II i wil never buy his album and wont let anyone i kno to buy his album! Angry
AMEY WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST N YU ALL KNOW IT NO MATTER WHOEVER U SUPPORT!

I think you frist need to CALM DOWN ... I am huge fan of Amey also ... And I feel the pain too ...

But cursing someone this way is NOT the way to get your frustration out ... It's okay if you dun buy his albums .. and it's okay if you dun support Sonu ...

It's got nothing to do with the show ... It's the JANTA that is to be blamed and NOT him ...

Amey has already gotten the platform and he will go waaaaaaaaaaay ahead .. There's nothing much left in the show anyways ... I bet next week Karunya is going to go out ... And there is the end of the show .. !

But PLEASE STOP ACCUSING OTHER PEOPLE !!!!!!!!
lucky_rose IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_rose
lucky_rose

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged

just chill dear .calm down.donot say that type of words plz.u r very angry now i imagined that  bcoz i am feeling the pain too but that was not the rite way to show ur anger on someone like this.try to understand yaar.Embarrassed

Edited by lucky_rose - 14 March 2006 at 8:42am
Shawn89 Goldie

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Oh no !!!!

I was so certain Amey would be one of the final 2 ... He is fabulous as is Karunya ....

But for Anuj to win over Amey is ridiculous....

**PD**

Go to top