Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

judges walk out! - news! (Page 3)

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
walkout again??? Angry Angry

yeh toh walkout year ho gaya hai.. pehle ismail ji phir vinit, himani, hema aur ab II2 judges...

i know II2 copies SRGMP many times for many episodes.. lekin yeh bhi??? Wink Wink

never thought ya... chalo ab ek aur walkout.. ab II2 ke contestants sonu, anu aur farah ke ghar jaayenge aur unse request karenge wagaira-wagaira..

then, who else will walkout?? wahan SRGMP mein bhi final 4 ke waqt hi walkout kiya tha.. yahan bhi.. wat a conincidence within 2 rival shows... Wink Wink Wink

pams309 IF-Dazzler
pams309
pams309

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zestygal

Originally posted by pams309

with this walk out, Anuj now will get tremendous sympathy...n hence will get lakhs n lakhs of votes...are we witnessing history repeating iteslf? Confused

nah...i think otherwise...Anuj will be faced repulsion...however, I think Amey's exit is seriously a disgrace upon the show...neverthelee, i do not wanna blame the judges this time coz they have praised amey last nite...and for some valid reason i think Amey is out coz of himself coz he admitted his breathin n energy probs...which i as an audience could've ignored/forgotten...but for the reminder...he was too sweet n honest...but going by the public voting style...i thibk to be honest is to ruin urself...ANUJ...mannnn he sang rang barse seriously like a "eunich/chakka", it was terrible...wotz wrong with ppl...Anuj soo doesnt deverve to be here...mates in india do something...i dont wanna lose sandeep or karu to this studpid anuj...v have already lost Amey...n no more...

i was talking about the sypathy Anuj gets from his home state...they might feel tat whole world is against their "himachal ki puttar"..so they unite...n see to it tat he becomes INDIAN IDOL...just like India Ki Voice.. :)

whats the point ...next episode Karunya gets voted out...thn finals will b between sandeep n anuj...himachal Vs Bikaner...God save Music!

hasina_durrani Groupbie
hasina_durrani
hasina_durrani

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
hmmmm ask thm not to come back, they brought anuj back not janta
pinkstarrs_9 IF-Rockerz
pinkstarrs_9
pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged

OuchOuchOuch no comments

i am shocked Ouch

pink

nidass IF-Dazzler
nidass
nidass

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:22am | IP Logged
they're just playing a darama just to show how sweet they r n how much they r concerned abt amey Angry
riya99 Senior Member
riya99
riya99

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaibhavi

I SAW THE NEWS JUST NOW AND IN THE RESULT ROUND THE JUDGES WALKED OUT!

the top 2 - sandy , karu

the bottom 2 - amey and anuj!

WHEN AMEY DATE WAS VOTE OUT ALL THE JUDGES WALKED OUT OF THE SHOW!

ANU - aney was a tremendously gr8 singer who desevedrecognition!

FARAH - it was happening since weeks and we remained patient but loss of amey is ...

SONU - no comments!

are they gonna show this on the show?
ayeshasi Newbie
ayeshasi
ayeshasi

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
F*** this show...i aint wwatching it anymore......amey has all the qualities in him.....shit man, i dnt live in india warna i would have voted as much as i could have for him......Sandeep is so Angry and anuj dont sing well...full stop. Karunya sings well but lol, he luks a bit gay to me! Angry
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMrs. Datex

SONU NIGAM SHOULD DIE! HE PROBABALY SED NO COMMENTS CUS HE WS TOO HAPPY THATS WHAT HE WANTED CUS AMEY SUNG HIS SONG SOO MUCH BETTER THAN SONU DID! FINALLY SONU'S PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED! tahnks ppl for not votin for amey thats what u wanted didnt yu!

How can you say something like this to Sonu. He is the only judge who comment all the contestants based on their singing. Why you are mad at Sonu. He praised Amey for singing the song so good. What else a Judge can do? Its the Public, who never recognised Amey and Karunya's talent. Its Sony's fault that they gave 100% rights to Public. If they want this show to be recognised next year, Sonu must change the Rules and Regulations of the show. otherwise there will be another wrong singer on the top like Qaazi  and Debojit. ( No offene qaazi and Debo fans, every one new that Rez and Vinit are better than Qaazi and Vinit.

Go to top