judges walk out! - news! - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
judges walking out ....soundz familiar ....if i m not rong ...dat happened in SRGM aswell
didn't it?
Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 18 years ago
I always thought that the competition is between Amey and Karunya only. With one of them gone, I feel shocked, hurt and sad. I'm not sure if I'll put my money on buying CDs if the Indian Idol is Sandeep or Anuj....they don't have it in them. No offense to anyone.
Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

How can you say something like this to Sonu. He is the only judge who comment all the contestants based on their singing. Why you are mad at Sonu. He praised Amey for singing the song so good. What else a Judge can do? Its the Public, who never recognised Amey and Karunya's talent. Its Sony's fault that they gave 100% rights to Public. If they want this show to be recognised next year, Sonu must change the Rules and Regulations of the show. otherwise there will be another wrong singer on the top like Qaazi  and Debojit. ( No offene qaazi and Debo fans, every one new that Rez and Vinit are better than Qaazi and Vinit.

Sonu no more gives comments based on singing. He is very biased.  He promotes Karu shamelessly at the cost of others which is totally wrong when he is sitting there as a judge. The rules cannot be changed as this is a international format. But I feel that India loves listening to besuras like Qazi. Debo was atleast better than Vinit.  So I am sure our next Indian Idol is going to be Anuj 😉.

If Sonu was sincere, he would never be a part of this walkout drama!!!!!!!!
why didn't he refuse???
Amey is good singer and if judges support him..it is good. He will rule music world...He is Idol for us
stop blaming judges for this, this is purely by public, they vote weirdly...this is the reason why we lost panna so early, monali, meenal etc.,anuj shouldnt have been in top 4, who is responsible for it...

its very sad moment in II 2 that we lost great singer as Amey....
i had a feeling this time that amey will be out and he is really out!!!!!!indian janta get alive.
this is so shocking. i couldnot believe it.
the janta has gone mad .
so the judges arent going to be in the show anymore???
why is Sonu being blamed or Karunya ???

Sonu has always commented on what he felt and so did Farah and Anu .... They have all had their own faves .. Nothng wrong with it ...

Sonu and everyone of them has always pounded on Anuj too .. But he's not been in the bottom 2 till last week ... And they were on Sandys back forever .. Has that done anything to them ??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO ...

So why blame them now .. And talking about dying and stuff is really not the way to get the frustration out ... All of us feel the same .. But it doesn't make sense to talk that way ....