Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Shame on us!

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Shame indeed!

I had a similar feeling when Nihira and Hemachandra were voted out in SAREGAMAPA. Frankly, I had thought voting trends were improving on Idol. Ouster of Amey has reiterated my belief that Public voting simply does not work in India. We could not save our best till the end. When I look at Anuj and Sandeep in top 3, I wonder if this indeed is the best of India. Have we Indians lost our sense and appreciation for good music?

achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i would say ,the contestants hometown should not be revealed from now onn.then they will vote according to songs.or else himachal ke anuj ,bikaner ke sandy will be becoming idols.this is not fair.
FrenchieRox Senior Member
FrenchieRox
FrenchieRox

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:59am | IP Logged
No, lack of voting by fans have ruined the show.
sarah.oamng Senior Member
sarah.oamng
sarah.oamng

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
no we ve not lost our sense of music...the concept of these reality shows is also good...but what is wrong with the public...????? isnt it evident??
people vote not bcoz some1 is a good/bad singer...all they want is the sons of their states to win..
somehow these shows r an eye-opener as to how our country with its diverse cultures and languages are actually diverse..when someone from outside the country attacks/tries to divide us we r united as hell...but when some1 within our country does it(read..sony/zee) sudenly we discover that we r bengalis/tamilians/hyderabadi/himachalis/rajasthani/maharash trians Ouch
wake up people...the alarm clock is ringing loud and clear

Edited by sarah.oamng - 14 March 2006 at 6:08am
arun_8687 Goldie
arun_8687
arun_8687

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah.oamng

no we ve not lost our sense of music...the concept of these reality shows is also good...but what is wrong with the public...????? isnt it evident?? people vote not bcoz some1 is a good/bad singer...all they want is the sons of their states to win.. somehow these shows r an eye-opener as to how our country with its diverse cultures and languages are actually diverse..when someone from outside the country attacks/tries to divide us we r united as hell...but when some1 within our country does it sudenly we discover that we r bengalis/tamilians/hyderabadi/himachalis/rajasthani/maharash trians Ouch wake up people...the alarm clock is ringing loud and clear

Aapne Mere Muh Ke Baat Cheen Lii

Ab Toh Sharam Karo Junta Dead
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarah.oamng

no we ve not lost our sense of music...the concept of these reality shows is also good...but what is wrong with the public...????? isnt it evident??
people vote not bcoz some1 is a good/bad singer...all they want is the sons of their states to win..
somehow these shows r an eye-opener as to how our country with its diverse cultures and languages are actually diverse..when someone from outside the country attacks/tries to divide us we r united as hell...but when some1 within our country does it(read..sony/zee) sudenly we discover that we r bengalis/tamilians/hyderabadi/himachalis/rajasthani/maharash trians Ouch
wake up people...the alarm clock is ringing loud and clear

True...and that is even more shameful, to think that our country is so divided...Dead 

pams309 IF-Dazzler
pams309
pams309

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Is this true? tat amey is out... or some rumour like last time? if this is really true, then thr is no meaning in continuing Indian Idol. May be we indians are unfit to choose a real Idol.. very sad!
but i hope, the news might b wrong.
maira1390 Groupbie
maira1390
maira1390

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i think sandeep deserves to be in the top three.anuj is the only one who doesnt deserve to be in the top three,amey is a waaaayyyyy better singer than anuj.hands down!!its a shame that singers like amey r outta the show when anuj is where he doesnt deserve to be!!

Go to top