Growing Chemistry- silence b4 the storm?

Posted: 18 years ago

Yes, well everybody saw yesterday's episode or read the update. So Adi is head over heels to the extent that he actually stares at our poor chandu.

Chandni isn't going back with bauji- leaving poor dilawar in a lurch. Chandni and Adi, all alone in IC- with Vishesh helping them and Dadaji smirking.

Does it suddenly seem to you that things have gone either off rocket, or this is some sort of a silence before a storm! My theories don't work most of the time, but somehow it seems to me that Adi really suddenly fell in love with chandu- just like Hetal said. But then why? And what does that mean?

So predict the future if you can? (I'm sorry, I'm running short of idea's)

future ...........well riddhi .....dunno ...to be very frank .....i juss know tht chand wont say yes ...especially all the drama bauji had done in yesterdayz episode ..............if she feels for adi even then ...she wont say yes .......
rest ...my brains r not working so cant say
yeah...true..she wont say yes...and might this is just a silence before the storm...?
haan me too thinks the same...maybe she has feelings for adi...but bcoz of the promise she made to bauji she wont say yes.
Silence before the storm!!!!! God, that sounds so threatening Riddhi dear. 😆. Hope nothing that earthshaking happens and things go at a proper track. But like Shefs said, you just can't predict the future. I mean in one episode, Adi was quite rude to Chandini at the police station telling her to clear her name fast. Then in the next, he defended her, paid her sis's bills and got back her job. Then in the next, he got all concerned for her and was thrilled that she came home. Then in the next, he stares at her openly and takes her to a restaurant to confess his love for her! Rather fast and dramatic, if you ask me. So just can't say. But I just hope and pray that whatever he feels, it is sincere and not some great big joke or some thing totally unexpected.
i agree 😊 😃 he is serious at chadu par dilavar ka kya. when he will come 2 know abt both of them 😉
hope he hasn't taken it a as a challenge to win chandhini with his friends
but you know what guys?...i think its all because ekta's shows...her shows always have weired twist...if there's something nice happening...then right after that there has to happen something bad....
and this is not an ekta show...

Originally posted by hetal

but you know what guys?...i think its all because ekta's shows...her shows always have weired twist...if there's something nice happening...then right after that there has to happen something bad....
and this is not an ekta show...

Exactly.....I think we've had such an overdose of kekta  stuff that we've been brainwashed unknowingly and we are all expecting something bad to happen....just because something good is happening now.

i completely agree with u hetal and aparna .....
we r so overdosed with kekta stuff...tht seedha sadha achcha and rocking sceene ko bhi shak ki nazar se dekhte hai .....tht sumthing awful is going to happen