judges walked out? what a load of ....

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
why did the judges walk out..they brought him back in the first place when they should have replaced jolly with a girl... farah was always like 'poor anuj, he doesnt have experience (the bloke is a proffessional singer with his own videos even in himacha...how much more expereince does she want) and anu always focusing on his looks, sonu not being bold enough to criticize him like he did sandeep....

and of course...aman and mini were always rushing to his defence...in case judges did say something negative...

and of course urs truly Sony TV...they gave THE Ultimate holi song to him and AR rahmans catchiest song too...

something is very fishy here ...........

Edited by winnie_pooh - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 why everyone is blaming anuj?did he got highest vote? if  so..itss 🤢 🤢 Edited by neela_asma - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
god tht rang barse song which anuj sang made me vomit.. it was soo bad 😡
pramm thumbnail
farah kept reminding people that Anuj missed 4 galas....what b/s.....poor Sagar...how many galas did he have before getting voted out?????????......
Decent_Girl thumbnail
We all are blaming Anuj coz he dun deserved to be in top 3 .. How can a person comes instantly thru wild card entry and after singing so bad everytime getting high votes than da ones who r singing well.. are all ppl deaf? or they dont have sense of music.. Ya some thing is fishy!! I think Anuj has some high supportive sources!!!
samarulzzz thumbnail
ANUJ DESRVES @ B CHUCKED OUT!!!!!
how can amey go before him!!!
insouciance thumbnail
well, its such a shame...shame on anuj!!!!anuj was nowhere close to the other 3 yesterday(hell yeah, even sandeep sang waaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than anuj)....if he really had any devotion for music, he would have walked out.......he is indeed very very lucky to get this much fame(mind you, he was in the final 4)......it would have been very sportive and unselfish if anuj would have walked out on his own!!!!!!but why am I blaming him......which human being is unselfish.....anuj is just a normal human like you and me and he would rather prefer to get all the flak rather than walk out with dignity and having everyone applauding his true love for music.....
sarah.oamng thumbnail
ve just entered the forums..to receive this shock of amey being out... 😡
can only say... wot the **** 😡 at this moment..
its high time we stop votin all together..
xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what can AJ do to this when people are voting him
Adorable_Ankita thumbnail
omg omg amey is out n dat stupid idiot anuj is still in 😲    ....omg omg i m speechless 😔 ...indian idol sucks...