True Colors : ARHI FF Thread 1

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

*This story is the copyright of the author and any copying or reproduction of the content in other sites is not permitted without prior permission of the author.

Chapter 1- Page 1
Capter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
 Chapter 24

Chapter 25
Chapter 26
 Chapter 27

Chapter 28

Link to second thread:

Link to third thread:

Khushi sighed. It had been 6 months since their marriage, yet he hardly spoke a single civil word to her. Though her heart ached, she said nothing and went up to the kitchen to fix a toast and some tea for Arnav. She knew the servants would not have woken up and even if they had she wanted to do by herself whatever be Arnav's reaction.

When Arnav came down, breakfast and tea was waiting for him. He looked at Khushi and said " I told you not to do all this for me. I can do it myself. We are husband and wife in name only. Nothing more and nothing less. So, spare me your wifely concerns." With that caustic remark he picked up his laptop, his briefcase and made a swift exit.

Khushi looked at him with tears in her eyes. Not that he noticed. He was gone' Leaving her aching and in pain again.

Khushi decided not to fret over it. She had a lot to do. She had to meet Mr Gupta's order for sweets today and she needed to get to her shop by 9.00 clock. She rushed through her morning routine and got into the shop were her manager and the two shop girls greeted her.

She quickly made a list of things to buy and started looking after other business things, when her mobile rang. "Yes Khushi here'" she said and the voice on the other end said "Hi Khushi, guess who, your one and only friend from Lucknow'." And Khushi exclaimed, "Dhruv'.? Is that really you? After all this while?"

Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya.D thumbnail
THATS REALLY GUD DO CONT AND PLZ PM ME IF U DO
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
omg!! i rele like this hun!! plz pm me!!
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
PLZ DO ADD ME WHEN U NEXT UPDATE:)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
like it please continue 

rima thumbnail
How do I add to buddy llist. I don't know how to
rima thumbnail
Chapter 2

Yes it is me. The good old Dhruv. The only guy who knows sanka devi's sanak from when she was a kid," Dhruv said.

Khushi smiled and then thought when she had smiled last? Was it before… her mind blocked out the thought. She spoke again," Yes Dhruv. Who knows me better than you? By the where are you?"

"Surprise! I am at your Jiji and Akash's house and I plan to visit you and Arnav in the evenin. I have got plenty of Lucknow Jalebis for you Khushi," Dhruv said fondly.

Khushi smiled again. Second time in a day, she thought. "Of course Dhruv, you should come. Arnav will be home by the evening. By the way did you call him?" she asked remembering that Dhruv was related to Arnav too, being his distant relative.

"Of course I will. See you then teekhi mirchi," he said and hung up.

Teekhi mirchi…she had been that ages ago. Now she was rukhi mirchi, she thought sadly. Why had Devi Maiya done this to her? She thought sadly. But she again shrugged off the grief. She would never give in to that grief. She would fight her way out of this. One day truth will prevail, she thought.

The day whizzed past for Khushi in work.

--------------------------------------

Arnav was not having a great day either. Being rude to Khushi hurt him each time much more. Yet he needed to do it, to believe that if he did so he could kill the love he had for her.

When he entered the house at the end of the day with a throbbing headache he heard Khushi's musical laughter and stopped still. There in the middle of the room sat Khushi laughing like a child with Dhruv, the handsome devil he had always envied.

zafi thumbnail
reserved. Yey me first me first. Hahahahaha, LOL, I am such a kid.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I crack myself up.πŸ˜†

Loved both the chapters.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ahhh the faithful Dhruv to the rescue. How nice, now Khushi will have some loyalty from somebody.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Damn you Arni boy, why can't you be civil to Khushi at least.😑😑😑😑
Please PM me any updates.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you.πŸ˜‰
Edited by zafi - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 poor khushi still being blame for something that was not her fault awesome update

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start.

Loved reading it

Update soon and a little bit longer please?