Indian Idol 6

Truth behind Amey’s exit (Page 2)

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr_naj1

I think we should fight against this

No Amey himself does not want to he has accepted the verdict it is his fans and well wishers who are staging the protest, and I would want him to walk out with dignity instead of people saying later he banked on sympathy votes.

lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Amey fans need not worry bcoz Amey will soon be a very good singer to reckon with. If Anuj became II then his life as II will be the shortest as nobody will ever buy his CDs or albums (except of course Himachali ppl). Finally what matters is the ability to sell II. SOny will find it very sifficult to sell Anuj. Sandy is much better than him.
dr_naj1 Groupbie
dr_naj1
dr_naj1

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
But connie. This is not fair. We have to fight injustice. Also, they every time blame Janta for not choosing the appropriate person. This is nonsense.
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Mukul(gamezone) always says that sony has somthin against sa re ga ma pa winners.... I guess he is rite!!!! Ouch

I can see history is repeating!!!!! as i have been saying from the begining I guess Sandeep will win bcoz i see Abhijeet in him! (tho Abhi is a better singer!) but singing is not the fact that ppl care abt!!!

it is the S(smile)-factor but not the S(singing)-factor that janata counts on!!!!

now Karu will bcome the first runners up like Amit Sana! n then Sandeep will win!!!! I hope i will b proved wrong! Ouch Ouch Karu or Amey losing to eachother is quite exceptable!!!! but losing to Sandeep or Anuj its unimaginable! Ouch n it happens only when public has given the voting rite!!!

anyways, it was n is always belived that Amey is the best singer in Indian Idol-2! and I m sure he will reach to the top coz he has the talent!!!! he doesnt need backings of sony! he is self-sufficient!
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr_naj1

But connie. This is not fair. We have to fight injustice. Also, they every time blame Janta for not choosing the appropriate person. This is nonsense.

It's not going to happen and Sony will not change the format.So let Amey walk out with dignity I don't want him to get sympathy votes.
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged
We knew all along that he would never win II2 despite being the most talented because he was a former SRGM megafinalist.

Amey doesn't need the false sympathy of the judges. I don't believe a word of their damn words anyway.
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thhikana

Mukul(gamezone) always says that sony has somthin against sa re ga ma pa winners.... I guess he is rite!!!! Ouch

I can see history is repeating!!!!! as i have been saying from the begining I guess Sandeep will win bcoz i see Abhijeet in him! (tho Abhi is a better singer!) but singing is not the fact that ppl care abt!!!

it is the S(smile)-factor but not the S(singing)-factor that janata counts on!!!!

now Karu will bcome the first runners up like Amit Sana! n then Sandeep will win!!!! I hope i will b proved wrong! Ouch Ouch Karu or Amey losing to eachother is quite exceptable!!!! but losing to Sandeep or Anuj its unimaginable! Ouch n it happens only when public has given the voting rite!!!

anyways, it was n is always belived that Amey is the best singer in Indian Idol-2! and I m sure he will reach to the top coz he has the talent!!!! he doesnt need backings of sony! he is self-sufficient!

I too mentioned it many times Amey being a SRGM fianalist is a reason Sony will not promote him Sony will want an original.

Go to top