Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr_naj1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
But connie. This is not fair. We have to fight injustice. Also, they every time blame Janta for not choosing the appropriate person. This is nonsense.
i also feel they are doing this 2 shock ppl and increase their trp by creating hype.
even zee did the same and their trp was higjes tht day.
looks like none of these channels want 2 promote good music, they only want 2 increase their trp.
feel sad for songers like amey, monali, antara and meenal who have lost out bcoz of this.
i will even blame the judges. they shud have bought back jyotsana, a girl instead of a gboy
anuj is singing badly week after week purposely, he has understood the tricks of the game. the badly you sing more the sympathy votes ull get. tell me 1 person who sang badly and got out. hes smart and singing badly on purpose
thhikana thumbnail
Mukul(gamezone) always says that sony has somthin against sa re ga ma pa winners.... I guess he is rite!!!!

I can see history is repeating!!!!! as i have been saying from the begining I guess Sandeep will win bcoz i see Abhijeet in him! (tho Abhi is a better singer!) but singing is not the fact that ppl care abt!!!

it is the S(smile)-factor but not the S(singing)-factor that janata counts on!!!!

now Karu will bcome the first runners up like Amit Sana! n then Sandeep will win!!!! I hope i will b proved wrong! Karu or Amey losing to eachother is quite exceptable!!!! but losing to Sandeep or Anuj its unimaginable! n it happens only when public has given the voting rite!!!

anyways, it was n is always belived that Amey is the best singer in Indian Idol-2! and I m sure he will reach to the top coz he has the talent!!!! he doesnt need backings of sony! he is self-sufficient!
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dr_naj1

But connie. This is not fair. We have to fight injustice. Also, they every time blame Janta for not choosing the appropriate person. This is nonsense.

It's not going to happen and Sony will not change the format.So let Amey walk out with dignity I don't want him to get sympathy votes.
anonmember thumbnail
We knew all along that he would never win II2 despite being the most talented because he was a former SRGM megafinalist.

Amey doesn't need the false sympathy of the judges. I don't believe a word of their damn words anyway.
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thhikana

Mukul(gamezone) always says that sony has somthin against sa re ga ma pa winners.... I guess he is rite!!!!

I can see history is repeating!!!!! as i have been saying from the begining I guess Sandeep will win bcoz i see Abhijeet in him! (tho Abhi is a better singer!) but singing is not the fact that ppl care abt!!!

it is the S(smile)-factor but not the S(singing)-factor that janata counts on!!!!

now Karu will bcome the first runners up like Amit Sana! n then Sandeep will win!!!! I hope i will b proved wrong! Karu or Amey losing to eachother is quite exceptable!!!! but losing to Sandeep or Anuj its unimaginable! n it happens only when public has given the voting rite!!!

anyways, it was n is always belived that Amey is the best singer in Indian Idol-2! and I m sure he will reach to the top coz he has the talent!!!! he doesnt need backings of sony! he is self-sufficient!

I too mentioned it many times Amey being a SRGM fianalist is a reason Sony will not promote him Sony will want an original.
buttercup thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovlina

Amey fans need not worry bcoz Amey will soon be a very good singer to reckon with. If Anuj became II then his life as II will be the shortest as nobody will ever buy his CDs or albums (except of course Himachali ppl). Finally what matters is the ability to sell II. SOny will find it very sifficult to sell Anuj. Sandy is much better than him.

true.. 😆
thhikana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Connie

I too mentioned it many times Amey being a SRGM fianalist is a reason Sony will not promote him Sony will want an original.

Amey has biggest fan following!!!! (i didnt used read/write post in his fan club bcoz it has soooooooooooooo many pages that next time i couldnt find my post) anyway its impossible that Amey can loose so early who has biggest fan club in I-f n mostly crazy, die hard fans!!!!!!

so its pretty obvious that sony turned him down intentionally! 🤢 

Edited by thhikana - 18 years ago
sarah.oamng thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

We knew all along that he would never win II2 despite being the most talented because he was a former SRGM megafinalist.

Amey doesn't need the false sympathy of the judges. I don't believe a word of their damn words anyway.

y cant they just disqualify these candidates(those who ve taken part in any other musical contests)at the entry level itself???

they allow them to join... raise the candidates hopes...make place for these contestants in our hearts and then suddenly throw the contestant and us fans down the cliff...😡

hamare emotions ka koi value nahi hain kya????😡

lovlina thumbnail
This is exactly what I was thinking sarah. If they know that they can't make other shows' contestants winners then why the hell even make them go through all those grilling galas. It's waste of time for these contestants too. Poor Amey became the victim.