saloniv
saloniv

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Gurdeep to wed Arjun in December
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   March 14, 2006

COLOUR-CODED:
Gurdeep Kohli and Arjun Punjj
After a three-year courtship, Gurdeep Kohli and Arjun Punjj have decided to tie the knot. The Sinndoor girl and her Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki boyfriend will tie the knot this December.

The wedding will be in traditional Punjabi and Sikh style. While Arjun is Hindu-Punjabi, Gurdeep is a Sikhni. The couple first met on the sets of Sanjivani, where they played Dr Aman and Dr Juhi. Thereafter, the two reel doctors were often seen together at social dos, theatres and hangouts.

Gurdeep, who also is anchoring Jet Set Go, confirms, "Yes, Arjun and I have decided that we are getting married in December. The month has been finalised, with the mutual consent of both families.

We are yet to fix the exact date, but I have informed my Sinndoor producers about it, so that I have time off in December (the show recently received an extension). We chose December because Arjun and I both love winters, plus it will be a good holiday mood in the last month of the year."

The marriage functions will be divided between Delhi and Mumbai. "Arjun's parents and quite a few of my relatives are in Delhi. So we can't have all the ceremonies in Mumbai," says Gurdeep, who is extremely excited about wearing the bridal attire and jewellery. "Oh, I just love all that. I plan to shop in Mumbai, Delhi and Jaipur," she says.

Gurdeep has two sisters who are married. "Since I am the third daughter in my family, it's pretty chilled out. But Arjun is the only child of his parents. So, the wedding is the most awaited occasion in the Punjj parivaar," reveals Gurdeep.

No cold weather 

Gurdeep and Arjun will have a honeymoon outside India. "I would love to go to Europe, but it will be terribly cold there. So let's see, we might choose Australia or New Zealand then. Today, I am the happiest person in the world… touch wood," she signs off with a big smile.

Shaadi ke baad, the couple will move into their two-BHK love flat on the 14th floor in Samarthdeep in Adarsh Nagar, Andheri. Currently, Gurdeep stays with her parents in a joint family, in Santacruz (E).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Srkzangel Groupbie
Srkzangel
Srkzangel

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
o wow a PUNJABI style marriage.....wow dat is pretty cool...i wana go....lol......man y did reena have to married??...i bet if she wasn't then arjun would marry her.....lol......but i guess dis jodi is fine...but not da best....lol......anyway congrats to Arjun and Gurdeep!
btw thanx for sharing da news......
but still i don't want him to marry her.......lol...
TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing..
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged

thanks. weddings bells for arjunBig smile

Huma2 Senior Member
Huma2
Huma2

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
thanks...
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
aww!! yay!
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
thanks
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
mein rouuuu yea hasoooooooooooo........karu mein kya karuuuuuuuuu Cry ...........neways congrats to arjun......but again I m happy with my prince & rani Embarrassed

Go to top