Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TOI: Prime Time Switch -- Sarun (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Tfs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Prime Time Switch -- Sarun (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
TFS !
Yes Barun Sanaya were well-known for the playing Shravan and Gunjan but I think IPK gave them the real popularity cause its a SP show and so SaRun got more viewers and they are more famous now..I am not talkng about online or IF popularity.
 Abt HC then i do wish to see him on better channel and better role Ouch..
I can never forget Prem and Anuraag..He is an actor par excellence.But DP doesnt work for me.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 09 December 2011 at 12:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01..Apz..Saraa.

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

SARUN ROCKS 1 their pairing their chemistry has brought an air of freshness  and new meaning to love to indian telly !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
TFS.

These days I really care less about Sanaya's popularity(online or otherwise)
All I know is that she is a treat to watch onscreen,manages to make an impact even in the smallest of scenes and with the simplest dialogues.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mumpetSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SDiyaS

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
wow!!
tfs!!
barun and sanaya rock!!
they were both so difrnt in their prev shows!!

SIZZZLER

IF-Dazzler

SIZZZLER

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Nice Article. Thanx for sharing. But,If...I M talking about SaRun...They both are very famous name b'coz of their first show. LRL and Baat Hamari Pakki Hai is also a big popular show. MJHT n IPKKND is next achievement for SANAYA's carrier...same thing for BARUN.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111SwaNia_2CandYlicious_S

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
TFS
SANAYA was already immensly popular as gunjan.. shes a brilliant actress...she maintained or gained even more love n popularity as khushi ...n BARUN i think although all knew him as shravan he gained more popularity with the character arnav...take a bow..u r a class actor..

HarshadChopra...i dont have words to describe u(most charming actor i have seen)..proud to be a HCian...how i wish i can c u bak as anurag n prem...i wish u got a serial on SP than imagineUnhappy

Edited by aparnam - 10 December 2011 at 5:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mumpetSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SFreshDaisy

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnam

TFS
SANAYA was already immensly popular as gunjan.. shes a brilliant actress...she maintained or gained even more love n popularity as khushi ...n BARUN i think although all knew him as shravan he gained more popularity with the character arnav...take a bow..u r a class actor..

HarshadChopra...i dont have words to describe u(most charming actor i have seen)..proud to be a HCian...how i wish i can c u bak as anurag n prem...i wish u got a serial on SP than imagineUnhappy
SP gives actor the popularity but you know SP was so unfair to HC Ouch..May be thats why he didnt wait for a SP show this time.I was so mad at SP cause of this reason .I would have never watched SP if my most fav actor Barun was not on that channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.