TOI: Prime Time Switch -- Sarun - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
wow!!
tfs!!
barun and sanaya rock!!
they were both so difrnt in their prev shows!!
Nice Article. Thanx for sharing. But,If...I M talking about SaRun...They both are very famous name b'coz of their first show. LRL and Baat Hamari Pakki Hai is also a big popular show. MJHT n IPKKND is next achievement for SANAYA's carrier...same thing for BARUN.
TFS
SANAYA was already immensly popular as gunjan.. shes a brilliant actress...she maintained or gained even more love n popularity as khushi ...n BARUN i think although all knew him as shravan he gained more popularity with the character arnav...take a bow..u r a class actor..

HarshadChopra...i dont have words to describe u(most charming actor i have seen)..proud to be a HCian...how i wish i can c u bak as anurag n prem...i wish u got a serial on SP than imagine😔
Edited by aparnam - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aparnam

TFS
SANAYA was already immensly popular as gunjan.. shes a brilliant actress...she maintained or gained even more love n popularity as khushi ...n BARUN i think although all knew him as shravan he gained more popularity with the character arnav...take a bow..u r a class actor..

HarshadChopra...i dont have words to describe u(most charming actor i have seen)..proud to be a HCian...how i wish i can c u bak as anurag n prem...i wish u got a serial on SP than imagine😔
SP gives actor the popularity but you know SP was so unfair to HC ..May be thats why he didnt wait for a SP show this time.I was so mad at SP cause of this reason .I would have never watched SP if my most fav actor Barun was not on that channel.
Thank you for sharing!!!
I didn't watch BHPH, but seeing how amazing Barun's acting is, I keep saying I wished I watched it.
Barun is amazing in ipkknd, and he will be amazing in any other show he goes onto, because Talent doesn't go away.
Originally posted by barunroxx7

SP gives actor the popularity but you know SP was so unfair to HC ..May be thats why he didnt wait for a SP show this time.I was so mad at SP cause of this reason .I would have never watched SP if my most fav actor Barun was not on that channel.

same here...i thought after HC i can never fall in love with an actor so much...but then this man called BARUN SOBTI came into my life as arnav singh raizada...😳😍