the judges brought back anuj

abhi_rox thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i cant believe he got heighest votes????????
just like debojit anuj is gonna be winner
it seems that the terrorist group of NE threatened vinit,hemu and himani and thats why they did the drama of walking out
i think we r searching forINDIANidol and not north east ka idol
he ****

i think sandeep will be idol tho karu is the best
karu does not get votes cuz from south
thats unfair
i think karu and amey will get lots of opurtunities
i hope they go higher than the indian idol
they are sure to be greater winners than the winner of indian idol
😭

***edited by moderator****

DO NOT USE OFFENSIVE WORDS.

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checks thumbnail
The decision to bring back Anuj in place of a girl contestent was absolutely wrong and I mentioned in many post that after that, judges started regreting in a huble way that we want that anuj back...Farah, Sonu and Anu...you all made it happen and now, u have to face the reality...one of the best singers in reality shows and gem of a person, Amey had to pay the cost of your indiscriminate decision....not that I'm against Anuj but fairness is something that need to be there if we want unbiased result...but its too late to regret now

Now, I dont care who becomes Indian idol...there is no more healthy competition..its just a TRP show to get more ads n revenue for the channel....
peace
battosai64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_rox

i cant believe he got heighest votes????????
just like debojit anuj is gonna be winner
it seems that the terrorist group of NE threatened vinit,hemu and himani and thats why they did the drama of walking out
i think we r searching forINDIANidol and not north east ka idol
he sux🤬
i think sandeep will be idol tho karu is the best
karu does not get votes cuz from south
thats unfair
i think karu and amey will get lots of opurtunities
i hope they go higher than the indian idol
they are sure to be greater winners than the winner of indian idol
😭

fyi, the threat has been proven to be a hoax and nothing more. I would prefer Sandeep over Anuj if worst comes to worst.😭🤢

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
I WAS very very hapy with his coming back...tho anuj hasnt maintained the expected standards...
checks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

I WAS very very hapy with his coming back...tho anuj hasnt maintained the expected standards...

eggsactly...if u recall each gala after Anuj made re-enrty, judges never said totally against him....just giving him splashes that he still needed to improve..coz they themselves called him back...not that he's not a good singer - he is, but a grul sud have been best fit in for a gurl contestent

peace
giggles_2005 thumbnail
I want to wring farah's neck for molly coddling Anuj....and Sonu's for not criticising Sandeep...
giggles_2005 thumbnail
I want to wring farah's neck for molly coddling Anuj....and Sonu's for criticising Amey in the previous 2 rounds
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giggles_2005

I want to wring farah's neck for molly coddling Anuj....and Sonu's for not criticising Sandeep...

what abt anu malik and his 'himachali seb' and yesterday he was gusssshhhing about how hot anuj looked...
Edited by winnie_pooh - 18 years ago