Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Everyone on this Forum – regardless of who you are, what you are and, God forbid, if there are political affiliations, you are all my friends. I have answered all my PMs to all of you and you can confirm that.  I truly do not know how this all happened.  All I know is that I took off to Des for 2 weeks and came back and it was a War Zone.  Next time, I will have the contestants visit me here in the USA as I am superstitious.  There is an old saying: whenever there is a problem – 95% of the time it is the system and 5% of the time it is the people but when we go to rectify it, 95% of the time we blame the people and 5% of the time we try to fix the system. I did not make this up -  I preach this to my clients and it is true. So we need to fix the system here. (Mods – pay attention)

Whenever you get people together, politics evolves – it is human nature.  So the fact that we have politics on the IF is understandable; it is human nature.  We should all ask ourselves why we are here and the risks of losing this diversity will become very clear to us. Is it worth it? 

If we are fighting over contestants, they are all wondering why because they are all facing an uphill battle and desire our help and prayers rather than this.  None of them have hit home runs in terms of business contracts so it is obvious all this bickering is "much ado about nothing."  Yes, people have to be sensitive to other's feelings – we are all honorable and reasonable people here.  Let us look forward and not drive this thing by looking in our rear view mirrors.  No one can change what has happened - we can look to a bright future together and we should.  This Forum has a reason to be and we can make it work to our respective advantages. 

To those that want to pledge unconditional friendship to everyone else in the Forum – mods included - can say so here.  Those that want to bury your hatchets here – welcome to do so.  This is a Peace thread – you can PM me bad words (I know them all and will not mind it) but let us keep this clean.  History teaches us that the  world's Peacemakers have all been shot and I am willing to take the risk – the reward is too much to loose…..Reminds of my golden rule in life: If u risk nothing – u risk everything…………….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti_l thumbnail
Very nice post, Surpremi!!
I hope everyone on the forum reads this and joins in with the old enthusiasm again!
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
surpemi ji peace toh accha hai but then there is nothing left in sare to discuss so fights are good time pass stuff , but yes in limits and without abusive words or remaks against anyone.except hr 😆
osoniare thumbnail
👏 👏 👏

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏 Surpremi ji,

Jeevan chalne ka naam chalte raho subaho shaam
ke rasta kat jaayega mitra ke baadal chhat jaayega mitra
ke dukh se rukna na mitra ke ek pal rukna na mitra
jeevan chalne ka naam chalte raho subaho shaam
Surpremi thumbnail
Preetijee,Ragejee,Osoniarejee,Orangesoftjee and SolidSnakejee:
Thanks - Dil Se. Grazias! Let Peace prevail. Thanks for commenting.
Surpremi thumbnail
On a lighter note:

One good news! Yesterday, Nihira was on a game show on Zee TV - KUM YA ZYADA ? All five finalists of SRGMP C2005 were invited on this game show as celebrity participants and Nihira won 302K indian rupees! This will be telecast after 8/10 days and promos will be aired from tomorrow onwards. So watch the show and enjoy!
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Sorry topic closed.

Thanks Supremi for all your support. You have been a big help past few days. My personal gratitude to you.

Don't worry members all will be well. I am sure everyone will come back again. Have faith. We all are in touch with everyone of them.

But for now this topic closed. No such topics will be allowed here anymore. Check my post here. It'll make everything clear as to why this topic is being closed.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/230199