Judges brought back Anuj to the gala

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
These judges brought Anuj to the gala and now they are walking out as Anuj is getting maximum votes. What a drama!!! They did the wrong thing when they brought him back in the gala round and only they are to blame for this outcome
Originally posted by Viewer12345

These judges brought Anuj to the gala and now they are walking out as Anuj is getting maximum votes. What a drama!!! They did the wrong thing when they brought him back in the gala round and only they are to blame for this outcome

it is howlarious! they say life imitates art and vice versa... so lol no wonder... anwaysy amey... being a guy .. still admire ur singing.. sexy voice.. good looks.. were idol material... don worry.. rahman is t here for u..
Yes ! Wat da hell happened .. I am seriously very angry and wana do bomb blast at Sony's office! 😡 😡
yes bomb there office 😆 😡
this is pre-planned game 4 sure. they r not tat fool to bring a male in place of a female 😡
I totally agree! They are responsible for all this. First Anu Malik Started criticizing Amey by saying he got carried away then Sonu criticized him last week n now they act as if they have nothing to do with this! I have no problem with Anuj but honestly I think he should not been brought back by judges. Dilpreet would be a more fair choice; A girl replacing a girl.

GOD I can't believe Amey is Out!! 😭 💔

Originally posted by Viewer12345

you're right

Well the judges should atleast accept moral responsibility...I am so ANGRY 😡 😡 😡

Originally posted by Decent_Girl

All is fixed!!

yes. this is true. mere dil me lag tahe haddya atak gai.