SEX IN SOAPS - Page 3

Poll

Do u think its right to show girls having sex b4 marriage in soaps?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha khan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I DONT THINK IT IS RIGHT TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIOAGE BCOZ I THINK BEFORE MARRIAGE IT SEEMS TO BE LUST N IT WILL CREATE ALOT OF PRONLEMS IN FUTURE IT REFLECTS OUR MENTAL LEVEL N I THINK MENTALY SICK PEOPLE DO THIS ACT
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha khan

I DONT THINK IT IS RIGHT TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIOAGE BCOZ I THINK BEFORE MARRIAGE IT SEEMS TO BE LUST N IT WILL CREATE ALOT OF PRONLEMS IN FUTURE IT REFLECTS OUR MENTAL LEVEL N I THINK MENTALY SICK PEOPLE DO THIS ACT

I sincerely hope you are joking. I cannot tell you how disgusted I am with that comment--how dare you say that people who have pre-marital sex are mentally ill? Or maybe you mean to say that mentally ill people are the only ones who have premarital sex??? Who are you to decide what is the mental balance of these people? In fact, who are you to decide what is right or wrong? You may not like this idea about sex before marriage--and that is your opinion and people should and do respect it...in the same way you should respect that there are people in this world who do have sex before marriage and have no qualms about it...that is their decision to make and any mistakes are of their own...I'm sorry to get all angry and defensive but I cannot stand people labelling other people because of their own beliefs or prejudices...in future could you please be more sensitive about others' feelings before using prejudiced terms like "mentally sick"...have some respect, at least.

jadoo thumbnail
well in Ekta's all shows All the characters including the main ones hav a loose character nobody has a single huaband,b'friend,wife or g'friend.
Well Parwati is a exceptipn-She Really symbolises a Indian Women.
Every character has children with many people !!!!
This always been top story lining in Ekta's soaps.
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep i totally diagree with sex b4 marriage
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I THINK THEY SHOULDNT SHOW *** IN SOAPS BECAUSE LITTLE KIDS WATCH THEM TOO AND IF EKTA DOESNT WANT TO LOOSE MONEY SHE SHOULDNT SHOW *** IN HER SOAPS AND SAME GOES TO ALL THE OTHER SOAPS

WATCHIN *** IN SOAPS MAKES ME 🤢
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I THINK THEY SHOULDNT SHOW *** IN SOAPS BECAUSE LITTLE KIDS WATCH THEM TOO AND IF EKTA DOESNT WANT TO LOOSE MONEY SHE SHOULDNT SHOW *** IN HER SOAPS AND SAME GOES TO ALL THE OTHER SOAPS

WATCHIN *** IN SOAPS MAKES ME 🤢
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
psawyer i agree with u completely that its a part of everyones lives so i dont see whats wrong if they show it on television...and people need to grow up and this is one of the realities of life which everyone needs to know
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
amzi uk ur answer totally rocks