Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

SEX IN SOAPS (Page 3)

Poll Question: Do u think its right to show girls having sex b4 marriage in soaps?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [12.99%]
50 [64.94%]
8 [10.39%]
9 [11.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged
noo never romantic scene are allowed but..

Ali IF-Dazzler
Ali
Ali

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
NO! It is not rite bcoz i m so small and then i live in
U S
It will make me bad 
I have my small sis and a bro I have tro take care of them
therefore it is bad

I am so Small only 16 Months
If they are showing Sex B4 marriage then thsi saop should be PG13

Edited by Ali - 14 March 2006 at 6:17am
amzi_uk Senior Member
amzi_uk
amzi_uk

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Sex has been blown way out of proportion.it happens everywhwere. so i don't know why people have a problem with it.it only a tv show so chill out peoples.
Sex is a natural thing and i hate how people think of it as Evil. LOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged

exactly!!

Originally posted by nikki05

no its not okay. because our culture is completely different from western ppl. v dont have sex b4 marriage. and ekta shud also not show it b/c many ppl watch this soap with their families and so its bad to show this when everybody is wathcing the show together. ekta shud keep in mind that though this is the 21st century there r ppl who still follow our customs and traditions.

i think its wrong to say that as indians/asians, none of us has had sex b4 marriage--i know many indian girls who have done so, although i am not one of them--that is a personal choice rather than a cultural choice...the world is changing and even asians are beginning to change. that is not necessarily right, but it is true. yes, there are still people who follow our customs and traditions, but then there are also ppl who do not. it is wrong to generalise and say that ALL asians are sanskaari or ALL asians are having pre-marital sex. it is truly dependent on one's personal choice, personal family values and sanskaar AND the context in which it happens.

Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

exactly!!

Originally posted by nikki05

no its not okay. because our culture is completely different from western ppl. v dont have sex b4 marriage. and ekta shud also not show it b/c many ppl watch this soap with their families and so its bad to show this when everybody is wathcing the show together. ekta shud keep in mind that though this is the 21st century there r ppl who still follow our customs and traditions.

i think its wrong to say that as indians/asians, none of us has had sex b4 marriage--i know many indian girls who have done so, although i am not one of them--that is a personal choice rather than a cultural choice...the world is changing and even asians are beginning to change. that is not necessarily right, but it is true. yes, there are still people who follow our customs and traditions, but then there are also ppl who do not. it is wrong to generalise and say that ALL asians are sanskaari or ALL asians are having pre-marital sex. it is truly dependent on one's personal choice, personal family values and sanskaar AND the context in which it happens.

i know we're chaning but that doesnt mean u lose ur roots......why r we copying the "westren" culture? arnt we unique enough.....god its irrating this pre marital sex....it does depend on an indiviaul..but now its like" cool" to not be a virgin..its sickDead....ragin hormones i telll..thats the culprit..ok i just sound really weird...now abt ekta...well she done a bit of both.....like showed somthing gud and bad............like yeh she showed premarital sex..but she also showed that the gals regret it...correct me if im worng........and thi rape thing...it does happen in life...too bad it had to ruin this little prem and mukti love story...it finshed b4 it even startedCryim saying prem not yudi..k then god im late for my class.....byes

maha khan IF-Dazzler
maha khan
maha khan

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I DONT THINK IT IS RIGHT TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIOAGE BCOZ I THINK BEFORE MARRIAGE IT SEEMS TO BE LUST N IT WILL CREATE ALOT OF PRONLEMS IN FUTURE IT REFLECTS OUR MENTAL LEVEL N I THINK MENTALY SICK PEOPLE DO THIS ACT
Himani85 Goldie
Himani85
Himani85

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
NO NOT
Angry AT ALL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maha khan

I DONT THINK IT IS RIGHT TO HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIOAGE BCOZ I THINK BEFORE MARRIAGE IT SEEMS TO BE LUST N IT WILL CREATE ALOT OF PRONLEMS IN FUTURE IT REFLECTS OUR MENTAL LEVEL N I THINK MENTALY SICK PEOPLE DO THIS ACT

I sincerely hope you are joking. I cannot tell you how disgusted I am with that comment--how dare you say that people who have pre-marital sex are mentally ill? Or maybe you mean to say that mentally ill people are the only ones who have premarital sex??? Who are you to decide what is the mental balance of these people? In fact, who are you to decide what is right or wrong? You may not like this idea about sex before marriage--and that is your opinion and people should and do respect it...in the same way you should respect that there are people in this world who do have sex before marriage and have no qualms about it...that is their decision to make and any mistakes are of their own...I'm sorry to get all angry and defensive but I cannot stand people labelling other people because of their own beliefs or prejudices...in future could you please be more sensitive about others' feelings before using prejudiced terms like "mentally sick"...have some respect, at least.

Go to top