India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

AA wid SS/MS....strange......

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged

AA's thinking and all abt/wid SS n MS r like ....so strange....actually...Confused

i mean ss and aa r acting 2gether...they r like one in front of MS or other co-stars. (i mean married so closer bond) then logically they should try 2 compete wid others na...(here MS) and shouldnt matter 2 them who is acting better among them (AA and SS)bcoz THEY r family and MS outsider...so why is it reverse here.....?Winksee.....

MS says: "Apurva makes me feel very comfortable.Wink If I ever get confused about a scene, he comes around to help me out and tells me how to do it.
Unlike a lot of co-actors, he doesn't compete and want to do better
than me."Embarrassed
but AA when SS is gonna act wid him: "She is a good actor and I'll have to be on my toes" LOL

now this is strange .....ClapAA doesnt hv 2 compete with SS...it shud b wid MS...but here...Tonguehe instead makes MS comfy....Winkand thinks he has 2 b on par wid ss.......Confusedtht's i think.....strange.....Confused and of coz he knows both him and MS r better actors than ss..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink so my point is why AA wants to b on his toes when wid ss instead of trying 2 compete wid MS....now this is true 'close' friendshipEmbarrassed and weird marriageCry

i hope i was able 2 get my point across LOL

wht u ppl hv 2 say?

indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged
48 views and 0 replies.......is this so boring or off-topic ppl..............??????? me sad...........
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
48 views and 0 replies.......is this so boring or off-topic ppl..............??????? me sad...........
boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
awwwwww dont worri i will be the first one to reply...I know eh its a starne marraige...But i think APu is kind enough to make everyone comfy what say indianspires
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by boparaisonia

awwwwww dont worri i will be the first one to reply...I know eh its a starne marraige...But i think APu is kind enough to make everyone comfy what say indianspires

awww thanks boparaisonia......yes apu is kind enough to make MS comfy ...!!!!!!

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
aww np and u could call me sonia cause that is my name! and guess what i think that is going to make SS jelouse that Apu is close enough to MS cause she is so protective over Apu....lol...bad joke
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Well maybe this can be a reason that ss has been really popular in Kyuki Dead , she got awards for her role there. she is initially from starplus. so people might try to compare the acting skills of apu and ss, so i think apu neeeds to be on his toes. I think i am confused.
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
A-ha! I knew one of the MandA lowers would come up with this, sooner or later.

But seriously , I-I, i am now fed up of analyzing AA's motives and actions. He is so devoted to his chipkoorani that he is willing to let JJKN suffer for it. MS is helpless because if she speaks up, it will forever spoil her relations with AA. If SandA truly love each other, then we will have to accept this fact sooner or later. But that does not mean they should let their personal relation spill over to the JJKN sets.

I am sure that this turn of events will create a rift between Mona And AA. So--bye bye MandA! Cry

Go to top