Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fly2me

Hahaha. I don't hate yellow at all, its not my favorite but i definitely don't mind them. I just hate it here...its a neon yellow handbag with a white outfit. GROSS! [LOL[ 😆

Not a fan of the outfit and neon yellow clash either.. ðŸ˜† 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sana.B

Not a fan of the outfit and neon yellow clash either.. ðŸ˜† 

😆 Glad we agree!(: She should have picked some shades of blue or maybe red. It would have looked a lot better!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fly2me

😆 Glad we agree!(: She should have picked some shades of blue or maybe red. It would have looked a lot better!

Well, Priyanka's dressing sense isn't that great now as we all know. But i like the fact that she always wears whatever she herself feels comfortable in and likes. 

And yes yes, a blue or a red bag would have looked much better! 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sana.B

Well, Priyanka's dressing sense isn't that great now as we all know. But i like the fact that she always wears whatever she herself feels comfortable in and likes. 

And yes yes, a blue or a red bag would have looked much better! 

I completely agree. I am such a "fashion freak" so i see myself criticizing what she wears ALL THE TIME! 😆 But when it comes down to it...she wears what she is most comfortable in, and that's what fashion is all about in my eyes and of course, that's what an individual style is all about. All her short dresses, ripped jeans, jumpsuits and normal dresses that we see over and over again...at least she is wearing things she is comfortable in. I do agree with you on that...love that about her!(:
Edited by fly2me - 12 years ago
bollywoodfan87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who said you can't look good when flying??