India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

14th March update

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Hummm saarrthians … goodi goodi ~ good…+ sexy too…well let's start with the weather cast of today… it's really really very sexy weather today in arjun ~ bhoomi's states, than quit please ~ quit angry kind of weather in manasvi's state…but still sun shine every where in the Goenka state but storm in yuvraj mountain's area…but cool ~ nice…+in suraj area it's also quit softly weather too but not sexy ~ cool…

" barsaat barsay barsaat barsay pyaar ishq aur mohabhat ki barsaat barsay"

< = value=4711 name=pick>  

In the garden arjun was alone siiting their on the floor ~ he hear the voice of Payal of bhoomi…she came there he pull her ~ make her sit down…bhoomi said thx u have given job of Maaduhpur 's peoples in our factory…u have given me every thing today but arjun said what u have done for me beside this all…ok listen what I have done on that day bhoomi remember ~ look at her fingure arjun smile ~ look her very sexy eyes bhoomi pick arjun's hand ~ kiss on it her eyes were closed but suddenly arjun took her in his arms ~ look at her so sexy ~ romantic, he came so near ~ was about to kiss her lips but she run from the ~ came up he was down ~ looking her so beautifully ~ he look at his hand on which bhoomi kiss… Lord Krishna came to bhoomi he look down where arjun eyes were calling bhoomi… ~ said " well colour will mix in [Holi ka din] got me bhoomi…" than he look down ~ said "oops arjun is not down oops he is coming up" ~ arjun came up he look at bhoomi today very cutely ~ walk towards her ~ Lord Krishna starting singing " bards bars ka hoil yaii ka hoil kaholi yai garaj garja ka holi yai barsi barsi barish barsi" ~ than Lord Krishna starting playing his Bansri…

Arjun bring bhoomi in bedroom his eyes were looking to bhoomi eyes directly ~ sexy bhoomi smile ~ turn but arjun catch her hand …bhoomi said arjun but arjun said don't say any thing let me say it what I want to say from a long time " I LOVE U TOO TOO MUCH" liste nbhoomi it was my job to marry u but today I really love u ~ this talk came from my heart directly ~ arjun took bhoomi in his shoulders but bhoomi start crying ~ he said ok com on sit down my dear… ~ he look at her only he came near to her than bhoomi was quit worried ~ arjun catch her from head but bhoomi said wait stop plz… but bhoomi said I have taken decision to make a wish to go to Temple with bare foot ~ say thank u to Lord Krishna .. but arjun said no it's impossible now I can't live u but bhoomi said only it's a talk of one day …arjun reply u now this night is so long but it's ok I agree ~ respect ur feelings too.

Sun rises ~ yuvraj was saying that I don't want to do the business but mansen said it's nice chance ~ we will reports make it so nice that u ~ mr. bankim shakes hands together… mamaji said yes it's good arjun , bhoomi ~ keshav in board of directors…on our side it's suraj~ u… but mansen said no this time from my side u will sit in boards of directors got me mamaji said no no it's impossible… but yuvraj said it's ok even u are part of our family why not mamaji but mamaji today finally open his mouth ~ said if I was part of our family so u should have said my name also in the share of propertiy not 7 but 8 mansen ~ yuvra jaws quit shocked … than yuvraj went out saying ok I am going to office ~ every thing will be fine ok… mansen said at last today also u ask ur share from properity mamaji smile ~ said it's ok yaar I have a lots of money in Dubai… but now what we have to look is only suraj ~ his support towards yuvraj…mansen said it's ok but where is suraj I haven't seen him today at all…mamaji said well in mamasvi's room u know he love khushi too much…~ smile like devil…

Bhoomi came in the morning to saynamaste to Lord Krishna …Lord Krishna said "oops it's first time u didn't ask me any thing ohh yes what I need u got it last night he laugh…listenit's ur Karams ok u have done nice ~ cute Karams"bhoomi took the Parshad ~ walk but Lord Krishna said stop where are u going u have to go in yuvraj's room… she went there ~ yuvraj was telling to shefail that u will see how I take over the bhoomi~ arjun's factory just wait ~ watch…bhoomi listen all this…

Precap:

Bhoomi said it's ok arjun if we give up our factory to make the both family near ~ near than I am ready to give up…

Arjun we didn't came here to gain …not u either not u … but I gain u ~ u gain me that's it for me I got every thing of my life…arjun smiles ~ give cute look to bhoomi…every body was in the hall ~ arjun left hall angrily…

Tamaana .

Edited by barbie - 14 March 2006 at 4:48am

fiza11 Groupbie
fiza11
fiza11

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
thank you soooo much
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
listen the new song on arjun ~ bhoomi... Wink
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
thx tammy...Smile cant wait to watch it...n bhavri had to have her mannat!!! arghhhh..another wait..par im glad arjun finally confessed his love.Smile
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the update ...now what mannat ??? Confused
tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:23am | IP Logged
hey i thinku forgot suraj-manasvi scene.....
where suraj came in the room n manasvi was talking2 satya that y baisa wants me2remmary...then suraj said she wants2 see u happy.. then manasvi said that its not right4me.. do u think i should 4get satya so soon.our promises,our marriage..n then i also hav a zimmedari for my family here...i cant leav them..suraj said but satya is gone now..n only 1 of u cant fulfill the promises taken by both.. but then manasvi crying,crying n then said i cant remarry n then leaned on suraj..(sorta hug) then suraj was abt 2 hug her but stopped himself...
ahh... sorry tammy... i think u forgot it cos today was quit action packed.. but i cant c a s-m scene being gone Embarrassed
Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the kool update tammy...and thank u tuhina...4 the s-m scene...how chhwweett....the two give a hug 2 each other.....awwwww.....anyways thanx u two Embarrassed
soni.shazadi Senior Member
soni.shazadi
soni.shazadi

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged
wowowoowowowowoowowwow Embarrassed

Go to top