So much fanfare on Amey's exit - Page 6

Posted: 18 years ago
Karunya should be out next (He deserves better than competing with Sandeep or Anuj). And Sandeep and Anuj should be top two 😆 😆 And then Sandeep must be voted out (He is not good enough to be the Indian Idol - Anuj is way better 😆 😆 ) so that Anuj is the next Indian idol 😆 😆 Agla kaun - Anuj Sharma 😭 😭
i pray karu doesnt win either. not cos he doesnt deserve the title but cos the tittle doesnt deserve him. no gud singers do. i hope they all go really far in life. v will support their albums lke crazy n make sure they do lot of shows.
the ppl of india have gone mad
how can amey be out 😭 😭
i am not gonna watch this stupid program anymore
Originally posted by devrat

Karunya should be out next (He deserves better than competing with Sandeep or Anuj). And Sandeep and Anuj should be top two 😆 😆 And then Sandeep must be voted out (He is not good enough to be the Indian Idol - Anuj is way better 😆 😆 ) so that Anuj is the next Indian idol 😆 😆 Agla kaun - Anuj Sharma 😭 😭

yah rightly said..
calm down decent_girl..tis is the harsh truth of reality shows. i thk v r all realsin. saregama, indian idol...true winners hav left evry1. hats off 2 their gud wrk. 👏 lets jus keep supportin thm.

Originally posted by natsm

calm down decent_girl..tis is the harsh truth of reality shows. i thk v r all realsin. saregama, indian idol...true winners hav left evry1. hats off 2 their gud wrk. 👏 lets jus keep supportin thm.

Yes .. Hats off for their good work. But watz da good work widout appreciation and reward.. Struggle is useless if dey dun get any chance to move on..

tis show is not the end of their life n career. shows hav seen emergance of sonu, shreya, kunal ganjawala....they wil nt go unnoticed. jus pray tat gud music dir sign thm.
Edited by natsm - 18 years ago
Originally posted by natsm

tis show is not the end of their life n career. shows hav seen emergance of sonu, shreya, kunal ganjawala....they wil nt go unnoticed. jus pray tat gud music dir sign thm.

I totally agree
i think amey is out because most of his fans are not from india may be...in this forum too most of the amey fans are from us,pakistan,canada etc etc.
If Amey fan are not in India dan y protest has been held.. like Megha said.. Mumbai crowd is sayin dat they want Amey back! I think its da game of Sony