India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Amey Date is OUT!! (Page 5)

writer Groupbie
writer
writer

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
dont worry everything is planned .. karunya will be the next indian idol.. they had to throw him out do teh walkout so that they gain more popularity than srgmp.. now they will show that karunya is a victim just like debo was a victim..

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
But writer, Karunya is also a good singer so nothing wrong if Karunya wins.
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

CB,

All I should have added in my post was IMHO. That would have made you very happy Smile . I am not imposing my opinion on anyone at the same time no one should like or agree with my opinion. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

Smile

dont see anything of issue in your writing, just was a very general observation. am just amazed when i see folks being so sure- makes me feel i am listening to a spiritual ruler. 

even in the financial world, where one has all the "facts", it is the interpretation which sends mkts up or down. that world is crowded with a lot of smart, savvy people, yet most realize they cld be wrong. here, what do we have? and yet we have folks so are so "sure"?

to put this voting/ judging thing in perspective, take the example of the US 2000 Presiential elections. Gore won the popular vote, but lost on the electoral college, which is the "system" for determining winner. the main hue-and-cry was not abt the popular vote, it was abt the vote count in Florida which cld have sent the "electoral" votes Gores way.

why was there no big deal about the popular vote which some cld argue was a fairer system? simple. because most people realize that both candidates evolved their strategy to find a way to win with the system at hand. who can really say that if the system was based on popular votes that Bush would not have modified his strategy to go after some of the popular votes from states like CA or NY that he wrote off?

here also, who is to say that if we had a different system, whether votes or judges, that the constestants would not have modified their choice of songs or performance to try and win at that different system?

all we DO know is that Debo won both contests. and we DO have following facts: in an earlier judging competition, where Debo went head-to-head with Vinit, Debo won; in the public arena wit multiple voting, Debo beat out Vinit and Hema.

how do we go from these "facts" to making a leap that Hema would have won on some other ground? i'd say maybe. and then perhaps, maybe not. but to be so sure is like being sure that the markets will go up and sticking with that position when the reality might be they have been going down fast and cleaning out your pockets.

Tongue

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thank you all for ur kind wishes and concern

yes it is really sad that amey date, idol to many has been voted out of the show but now we gotta make him a national singer in the music industry

plz support him in his future, always Smile
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk_lover

thank you all for ur kind wishes and concern

yes it is really sad that amey date, idol to many has been voted out of the show but now we gotta make him a national singer in the music industry

plz support him in his future, always Smile

sure! where do i send the check?Wink

juggyE Goldie
juggyE
juggyE

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Final between Sandeep and Anuj...

Aman: And the number of votes received is...
drum roll
Minnie: 1456... woohooooo

LOL

Was just in jest... No offense to Sandeep and Anuj's fans...

Edited by juggyE - 14 March 2006 at 4:14pm
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juggyE

Final between Sandeep and Anuj...

Aman: And the number of votes received is...
drum roll
Minnie: 1456... woohooooo

LOL

Was just in jest... No offense to Sandeep and Anuj's fans...

I dont disagree with you. But you know " jitna ho sake utna shubh shubh bolo yaar" . I wish to see this show till the finals. But if the final is between Sandeep and Anuj, then I will quit watching the show. I will watch until Karunya is there.

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I thought Amey n Karunya were da best singers on II2..man this just sux...he was really good Cry

Go to top