Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Its not just wishes, its our true sentiments when some1 so deserving as Amey has to walk out.. we've seen it happen in SRGMP so most of us really understand !!

Trust me, this is really just the beginning of Amey's journey. We've often seen that singers who dont win such competitions become successful faster.
Mini_montreal thumbnail
Wish u all the best in life Amey. u'r already a star.
natsm thumbnail
thks guys 4 supportin true talent. v wud lke 2 thk those of ul who voted 4 him. v all knw tat the true winner of all these shows has nvr won. but they wil remain in our hearts always. v pray tat they all go far. keep supportin talent. thks once again guys. 😊
Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

Its not just wishes, its our true sentiments when some1 so deserving as Amey has to walk out.. we've seen it happen in SRGMP so most of us really understand !!

Trust me, this is really just the beginning of Amey's journey. We've often seen that singers who dont win such competitions become successful faster.

Man I feel that today it is another Sad day in Indian Idol, I am not sure why this judges did not did that walk out of the show at very beginning of the show when other Basura singer survived this show now they created another regional issue by walking out and also by asking another re-match. I think that we all should take our hat's off for  Amey what wonderful human being he proved himself he is  the Champ doesn't matter who wins the II # 2.

Love ARR

Edited by Qwest - 18 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mini_montreal

Wish u all the best in life Amey. u'r already a star.

yaa, like the other stars in the Big Dipper constellation. i learned all abt them when i was a cub scout😉

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Absolutely Qwest..

Amey was a true sport and set a great example !
chatbuster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shantibai

CB!! you are constantly on my tail ??😉

and perhaps you mean big Nipper ?😉😉

Hic HIc Hurray!!

yaar, in my camping days, we'd also see those shooting stars... kaheen yeh woh to nahee?😉

Qwest thumbnail

I for one thought he had sung very well

And coincidentally even Sonu Nigam thought the same ... and he voiced his opinion on last night's show very vividly and vocifereously for all to hear..

The voting is not at all predicated upon who sings well.... The general consensus being Karunya and Amey at the top 2 .if talent were to be the only determinant...

If looks and smile are to be considered then Anuj and Sandeep take the cake ..

Here's my take on this after a time of study ... Maharashtrian singers are not allowed to rise lately (especially after Abhijeet Sawant became the first Indian Idol) Look at what the North did to Nihira .. Look at what the North is doing to Amey.. North is where the money for all this is coming into mumbai... Having a show in Mumbai certainly doesnt give mumbaikars the right to expect their talented singers to win... Its about regionalism also .. sure...

North wants its money to go to a northerner   be he/ her/ or it  a mediocre singer  then.. no matter .....

Gaddhaji of SRGMP tried so frustratingly hard to ensure it and have Binita singhania from Lucknow win this cantest(no spelling mistake ,just pronouncing like the northerners thats all) BUT         &am p;nb sp; BUT       BUT   ............Debojits Assam had other ideas up their tea leaved sleeves .... And they beat this chottoo and his guru to the hustings ...In SRGMP also , pure talent did not win... Thus Marathi singers are acursed on this reality show because reality is that the more you bare and dare the more you fare well....something that no proud Maratha can ever do ... They can die for this useless country .. they can challenge the emperor in delhi when the neigbours of delhi were living like vassals .. ( remember shivaji in Agra guys ? I am not kidding ,, merely stating historical facts to support how us maharashtrians are always abused and not used )They even tried hard to keep this country unified when Gandhi opted to go and succumb to M. A Jinha the first pagale aZaam of Napakistan..in east and west ..Mumbai is  the only true cosmopolitan city in the entire world that tolerates all religions all creeds and all kinds of humbug even .. Without this trait of us friendly democratic mumbaikars these humbug would be ploughing with their Hull in the northern region somewhere rather than dictate terms on Zee or Sony with their black market money and their sham reality shows that are catered on one caviat .. You speak punjabi and speak hindi like a punjabi or a UP bhiayaa then and then only you are a hindustani .. !!!!!! You talk in a rowdy manner and show muscle then you are a brave indian ... Maharashtrians dont do it like this .. we talk less and act more .and above all we dont succumb to threats . threats are like allergy to us ..we take care of it promptly ... Look at our Amey .... when the show and tell was on he kept his head .. thanked this judge panel and remain firm in obeying the norms of this game and exited by congratulating the winner viz Anuj..

I sincerely appeal to future Sagar Savarkars and Amey Datey amd my cutie Nihira  not to ever prostitute their talent on such carpetbagger shows .. its disgraces the entire sajjan maharashtrian community ............

I really cannot change your believe and opinion that is your right and I do respect that but the way you are saying that all those Assami has pre planned the whole 9 yard to win the India ka Voice Sorry could not agree on that and the way you felt about the situation today probably they also felt the same that they are also getting shunted by Delhi fact of matter it is not a hidden truth like your example about Gaddhaji of SRGMP tried so frustratingly hard to ensure it and have Binita singhania from Lucknow win this contest. I believe what we all are failing to understand the rule Money $$$$$$$$$$ that talks more loudly than us. So it is not wise to point figure here and there.

The other point that you have mentioned about Ghandi ji and Pakistan I will not touch that in this forum by showing respect to you and the person who had open this thread if you want  PM your e-mail I will take you for a ride on History trust me on that.

Love ARR

legallycrunchie thumbnail

Originally posted by: battosai64

I read that Anuj got the highes number of votes.

i dunt watch it but ma 12 yr old cuzin duz n shez like obsessed!! newayz wen i waz in india a wk ago i waz watchin it.. n amey date iz reali reali gudd.. he shood hav bn there till the finalz.. and then it wood hav bn him n karyuna.. i rkn anuj shood hav got out not amey.. amey haz a reali gud voice n i rkn anuj iz the weakest outta the final 4 that were left..

Qwest thumbnail

In deference to your request I have sent you a pm

Just one clarification on here.. While I did not consider debojit saha to be the best singer of SRGMP I am also saying that in praise of Assam that when the dice was rolled they were the only state that rallied round him and buoyed him up correctly and justifiably .. .. Imagine this world with Binita Singhania.. ughhhh.. In short Assam turned tables upon Gaddha and slimy Himmy

It is Important that you need to explain properly what is that you mean just do not a point issues like that . I would like to say that in life you cannot guess or assume that both side of the coin will be head. The way it works is one head and the other is tail that is a universal rule.

Thanks for your clarification.

Love ARR