Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

KRISHNA is GREAT...

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Guys there had been a lots of discussion on decision of not having baby on their own-KRIYA...

I do not deny pratz has made a huge sacrifice, the only thing the way cv show it just to raise sAMAR is still a big ????

But in the recent episodes, i feel that Krishna is really GREAT... for his wife happiness he agreed... how special for a woman to be a mum, a man being a dad too is special for one... its a very important turning point in their life, having their own child...the way krishna tried to console sAMAR today, i felt deep inside his heart hes feeling it bad for not having child of his own... i strongly feel this issue of not having baby will play a major role in kriya r/ship  in future... Krishna has this on his mind... it will surely expolde one day... Being krishna in future when members TN seperates Pratz from SAMAR, Krishna is gonna be efected the most as he loves his wife n samar too...besides pratz... will Krishna highlight to pratz back that not having baby was a wrong decision then is left to be seen????? ... Pratz needs an answer for all this... especially for KRISHNA...

Being a man/ woman  n not having own child after being married for years is an issue too, yes we say its a modern society not but ask urself, in our daily life to we see people still taunt married childless couple, i mean they ask them questions until they themselves have no answer... it happens... sad but true... yes members at Tn is aware, how abt the society, they wont be thinking that they sacrifice but something is surely wrong with one of them... sooner of later Kriya has to face this...

no offense to anyone... just my point of view on this matter... Big smile

Edited by riyya6 - 08 December 2011 at 5:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saniaaaaaaaaaasumairabanosanitha7heera1702babithajCaptain_PhilipsflamencoMuskaan92dhakarn

sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

There are lots of people who cannot conceive.  I don't think people should be afraid of society.  It is nobody's business to comment about it.  Although I know that it is a big deal in certain communitites in India.  It is your choice to have a child or not to have.  I am a mother myself and it is a great experience to have a child and have a family.  if you cannot conceive it is a different issue.  You can think of adoption.

But in this situation we all want to see krishna and Pratigya's child.  We are waiting for that.   I am sure Krishna and Pratigya will realise soon.  It looked like Pratigya was dreaming about something in the last scene.  Was she imagining Krishna and herself with a baby?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajriyya6

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Guys there had been a lots of discussion on decision of not having baby on their own-KRIYA...

I do not deny pratz has made a huge sacrifice, the only thing the way cv show it just to raise sAMAR is still a big ????

But in the recent episodes, i feel that Krishna is really GREAT... for his wife happiness he agreed... how special for a woman to be a mum, a man being a dad too is special for one... its a very important turning point in their life, having their own child...the way krishna tried to console sAMAR today, i felt deep inside his heart hes feeling it bad for not having child of his own... i strongly feel this issue of not having baby will play a major role in kriya r/ship  in future... Krishna has this on his mind... it will surely expolde one day... Being krishna in future when members TN seperates Pratz from SAMAR, Krishna is gonna be efected the most as he loves his wife n samar too...besides pratz... will Krishna highlight to pratz back that not having baby was a wrong decision then is left to be seen????? ... Pratz needs an answer for all this... especially for KRISHNA...

Being a man/ woman  n not having own child after being married for years is an issue too, yes we say its a modern society not but ask urself, in our daily life to we see people still taunt married childless couple, i mean they ask them questions until they themselves have no answer... it happens... sad but true... yes members at Tn is aware, how abt the society, they wont be thinking that they sacrifice but something is surely wrong with one of them... sooner of later Kriya has to face this...

UNDERLINE Thakurs  dont care about it
 if Kesar had baby girl than they might want kriya baby Confused

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by riyya6

UNDERLINE Thakurs  dont care about it
 if Kesar had baby girl than they might want kriya baby Confused

one important point u have highlighted totally agree... Tn members r selfish...
sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
There are lots of people who cannot conceive. I don't think people should be afraid of society. It is nobody's business to comment about it. Although I know that it is a big deal in certain communitites in India. It is your choice to have a child or not to have. I am a mother myself and it is a great experience to have a child and have a family. if you cannot conceive it is a different issue. You can think of adoption.
But in this situation we all want to see krishna and Pratigya's child. We are waiting for that. I am sure Krishna and Pratigya will realise soon. It looked like Pratigya was dreaming about something in the last scene. Was she imagining Krishna and herself with a baby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudharao100

There are lots of people who cannot conceive. I don't think people should be afraid of society. It is nobody's business to comment about it. Although I know that it is a big deal in certain communitites in India. It is your choice to have a child or not to have. I am a mother myself and it is a great experience to have a child and have a family. if you cannot conceive it is a different issue. You can think of adoption.
But in this situation we all want to see krishna and Pratigya's child. We are waiting for that. I am sure Krishna and Pratigya will realise soon. It looked like Pratigya was dreaming about something in the last scene. Was she imagining Krishna and herself with a baby
Clapyes we want kriya baby
tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I think Krishna is happy in his wife happiness but he wants his own child and this will play important role in future.Personally i m dying to see my Kriya child.
Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Krishna is undoubtedly great. He didnt even uttered a word of compliant hearing a BIG decision of Pratz. Krishna's sacrifice is more than Pratz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajriyya6

Go to top