Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
we cant do anything thats her role

angadkripalover Senior Member
angadkripalover
angadkripalover

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Angry Krips is not disgusting!!!! dont blame Krips 4 whatever happened!!!!! It's all Physco saitaan Prithavi's fault!!!

Kripa is chooo sweet, she wanna give Angad a ready-made baby!! LOL

READY MADE BABYLOLLOLLOL  U R RITE DONT BLAME KRIPAAngry

sweet_51_girl Senior Member
sweet_51_girl
sweet_51_girl

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hey, i think we know it......!!!! Wink LOL .... sorry...... sorry.....!!!!! Wink
paramvir Senior Member
paramvir
paramvir

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
kripa is not disgusting...... Angry
also the baby is angads.... ( iread it in a artical),but there going to find out after the baby dies. yeah.
paramvir Senior Member
paramvir
paramvir

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged
kripa is not disgusting...... Angry
also the baby is angads.... ( iread it in a artical),but there going to find out after the baby dies. yeah.
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
yup i hate her but not to that extent LOL
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Kripa is getting disgusting day by day.Angry How can she blame Prithvi alone for all that happened? She got almost engaged to him twice but she called it off in the last min. She knew he loved her like anything and he was her best friend but yet she hurt him badly. So I don't feel like blaming him for all that happened but its Kripa who is to blamed.Dead Prithvi's love turned into obsession just bcoz of her. How many times can he also take her rejection?Angry

Kripa knows that Prithvi luved her but she never luved him like she did to angad. She never told Prithvi that she loves him. First time she rejected coz the engagement was arranged without her knowledge and few min b4 angad confessed his love.  It's Prithvi's fault to misunderstanding her that she loves him too.
Second time she dint run to Angad when she came to know about Angad was miunderstood her. Prithvi on his own sacrificed his love. And kripa agreed to marry prithvi out of gratitude and not out of love.
Prithvi's love turned obsession ..it's not kripa's fault it's his own weakness. One should realise the difference b/w love and obsession.

As for Angad, he's such a nice guy. He deserves someone who'll never betray him. Kripa has made his life miserable all the way.Dead She was married to Prithvi for a very long time but still they hadn't consummated their marriage. Later she did that just to teach Angad a lesson, only to shatter him and not out of any feelings for Prithvi. She's the cheapest woman I've ever known.

kripa married to prithvi but not consummated her marriage. When Angad knows this and when he knows the truth of Prithvi he should choose another way to eliminate prithvi from kripa's life and tell her how prithvi was but he took a wrong and rude path and harrassed kripa more where kripa still believes he's wrong.
Kripa went forward to save her marriage to prove Angad that she respects her marriage. One should remember here that she is still under notion that Angad was wrong. No one proved he dint sleep with Simone and it's misunderstanding. Angad also dint realise his mistake till he heard from mouth of Anittah that it was their plan to seperate kripa from Angad.
It's true she never loved prithvi but still she went forward with her marriage but she wanted to save her marriage. It's not cheap.

Now that she's pregnant with Prithvi's child she wants her child to get Angad's name.AngryYUCK!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDead Now that Angad has learnt about this, she still wants or rather expects Angad to feel happy or excited If the baby(Prithvi's) kicks her. God she's shameless! And then she says Angad is the father of her kid and that she has the rights to decide who'll be its father.Angry Why the hell is she dumping Prithvi's responsibility on Angad?Angry After all this how can she expect Angad to ever love her again? Let alone loving her, how can she even expect him to accept her child without even knowing what he feels for the kid?She's betrayed Angad's trust more than once and she doesn't deserve him at all.

Whoever is father, and how cruel is the father, even a criminal, mom loves her own child. In that love she dsnt think that how that child was born. That's called " matruprema". That's the reason mothers are praised in the world. If mother hates the child coz of father's sinsno child gets any love from his/her mom in this world.

She wanted to give the child angad's name coz he is her husband.

Angad is angry on kripa for "hiding the truth" and not for having child by Prithvi. It's kripa's fault to hide, I also agree but she cdnt gather guts to reveal the truth. If dadi dsnt stop in first instance she might have gone forward to tell angad the truth in first place. She wdnt drag to this extent.

Yes, I agree she betrayed his trust this time. I dont agree she betrayed many times. She should give him some time to Angad to become normal but she's afraid of having lose him forever. So she's trying her best to make up. Angad might forget and console his mind and forgive kripa but her fame is hurting his ego. Again he's thinking kripa is career oriented- Thanks to manik baba, which is fueling his ange on kripa.

KRIPA IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

kripa is not disgusting..the haalath is disgusting. Her fate is disgusting. The misunderstandings r disgusting. Dadi's advice is disgusting. Angad's ego is disgusting. As shabbir said "grow up angad! grow up"

Edited by vallanki - 15 March 2006 at 11:15am
me_gill Senior Member
me_gill
me_gill

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I dont agree

Go to top