India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KRIPA IS SICK!!!!!!!

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Kripa is getting disgusting day by day.Angry How can she blame Prithvi alone for all that happened? She got almost engaged to him twice but she called it off in the last min. She knew he loved her like anything and he was her best friend but yet she hurt him badly. So I don't feel like blaming him for all that happened but its Kripa who is to blamed.Dead Prithvi's love turned into obsession just bcoz of her. How many times can he also take her rejection?Angry

As for Angad, he's such a nice guy. He deserves someone who'll never betray him. Kripa has made his life miserable all the way.Dead She was married to Prithvi for a very long time but still they hadn't consummated their marriage. Later she did that just to teach Angad a lesson, only to shatter him and not out of any feelings for Prithvi. She's the cheapest woman I've ever known.

Now that she's pregnant with Prithvi's child she wants her child to get Angad's name.AngryYUCK!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDead Now that Angad has learnt about this, she still wants or rather expects Angad to feel happy or excited If the baby(Prithvi's) kicks her. God she's shameless! And then she says Angad is the father of her kid and that she has the rights to decide who'll be its father.Angry Why the hell is she dumping Prithvi's responsibility on Angad?Angry After all this how can she expect Angad to ever love her again? Let alone loving her, how can she even expect him to accept her child without even knowing what he feels for the kid?She's betrayed Angad's trust more than once and she doesn't deserve him at all.

KRIPA IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged
okay... its ur opinion i respect your view.. but so much hatred for a character is not worth Tongue Tongue Tongue ..
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Angry Krips is not disgusting!!!! dont blame Krips 4 whatever happened!!!!! It's all Physco saitaan Prithavi's fault!!!

Kripa is chooo sweet, she wanna give Angad a ready-made baby!! LOL

crazy_me Goldie
crazy_me
crazy_me

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:40am | IP Logged
true............ Smile but hey.......kya hua???!!!!! stop takin this ribbish show in ur mind!!!! Kekta sucks Dead !!! she spoilt every bit of cuteness frm this show!!!! so stop thinkin bout the show!!!!!!! Tongue Tongue Wink
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I guess U guys are right But I just hope Kekta stops disgracing all the relationships in her shows.
Nabihah IF-Rockerz
Nabihah
Nabihah

Rakhi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged
welll....ummm.....ya i do agree with you on that part where kripa says the baby kicked her for the 1st time....but...i dont know about the rest....ummmmm???? Confused

Edited by Nabihah - 14 March 2006 at 3:23am
angad_nt Goldie
angad_nt
angad_nt

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Angry
justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Ekta is playing her part very well, None of her character are Perfect, Everybody has done some mistake, she is in a way right, No one is perfect in this world !
If you start blaming her characters you can go on and on.

Edited by justchill - 14 March 2006 at 3:57am

Go to top