Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

update - 14th March (sukk playing holi)

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Ofcourse in the flashback:

Scene 1: Manik tries to put colour on kk bt kk stops him and says tht this year holi is nt bringing any colours to her lifeCry and moves frm there,everyone looks at this scene in a surprise, manik gets angry and turns back , kamya is standing, she warns him and says tht dont try to even get closer to kkAngry, manik says tht whtever i want i will get it, she says tht even i know how to take my things which will be away frm me, she says to him tht u r mine and u will be always mine, she says tht dont fool around kk , she will nt come in ur hands and he says he knows it. Kamya goes frm there and manik wonders why women behave like tht and says tht whtever he wants he will get it.Angry

Scene 2: Su is sitting and remembering kk , sees her photo and takes it in his hands and says tht this holi is sad without you, its painful, i didnt even thought tht i had to spend a holi without u Clapand remembers how he played holi with her ., (Must say gr88888 stuff by sukk, i though ap was good in handling this scene ) (its a request pls underline this whole scene, so we can rem it forever, wish mehr or zara or anyone can do it) Embarrassed

Kk running frm su in wh and su tries to catch her and kk says tht pls su dont put colours on me , and calls for everyone bt su says tht its no use bec everyone has gone to play holi in neighbourhood and kk tries to run frm him bt he grabs herEmbarrassed and tries to put color on her bt she starts blackmailing him saying tht i love u su, he says tht even i love u bt today i will put color on u bt kk says tht su, pls dont do it , he says tht i m playing holi with my wifeWink and this is my right to do bt kk says tht pls su dont play , u will hurt ur kk , by which su stops and gets sad and then kk asks him to give the colors to her , he gives and kk then puts colors on himEmbarrassed and starts to run away and says tht u will nt put colors on me and looks back, su is standing sad and kk comes and says tht she was just kidding , and then su grabs her and says tht i was silent , u only played with me , and kk closes her eyes and pleads su bt su holds her tightly Embarrassedand puts colors on her face and she says tht without ur colors holi is imperfect for me and then they both wish each other.Clap (Flashback ends)

Su takes color in his hand and says tht on ur forehead there will no color of mine this cant happn and then tries to put color on her frame bt stops and says tht maybe this is not my right now and here kk is looking at su's frame and says tht noone can put color on my forehead without uClap and then su coming in the window , here kk is thinking of su and wind blows and the color frm su's hand flows , here kk is sitting and the wind blows and she reaches to close the window and turns back , she accidently looks in the mirror and sees color on her forehead and looks at su' s photo.Clap

Scene 3: Manik is highly drunk with the bhaang and is talking to himself bec he constantly sees kk in frnt of his eyesAngry , here everyone is enjoying holi , then someone comes near manik and says wht he is talking abt, who is this manik, he says he is a dangerous person , kamya is worried to see him talk like tht, the man goes frm there and kamya brings milk for him and says tht u will spoil everything , just go and sleep bt manik disagrees and tells her to go, she is standstill and krish offers her help and she says in her mind tht now i have to take ur help only , here manik wakes up and says tht this bhaang was so heavy , i lost control on myself , hope tht i have nt spoken anything wrong and comes in the corridor saying tht i have to control everything if anything goes wrong and sees kamya in frnt of him.

Tom: Kk in the kitchen thinking tht this is nt the same ja, he is diff, he is nt the person she by far knows , and then one scene where she wakes up and thinks tht there is going to be something wrong , and i have to meet su before any more storm takes place.Confused

Edited by damsel~~ - 14 March 2006 at 4:33am

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:19am | IP Logged
thx 4 da update
s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Thanx for the wonderful update....... Smile Wink
bainssangha IF-Rockerz
bainssangha
bainssangha

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
thanks
ashwinikumkum Senior Member
ashwinikumkum
ashwinikumkum

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged
LOL thxxxx it was really a gr8 flashback after so long time i cud see sukk laughing teasing eachother my holi is complete now Wink once again a brilliant chemistry and performance by huju why dont anu aunty understand that this is wat lacking nowadays and they hav to increase such performances and increse the trp .
one hilarious thing was dat how did the gulal frm su hand flew and fall on kk forehead hi i better keep my windows open kya pata kuch hu ki hatoon ki gulal mere chehre pe gire   hahaha... LOL Tonguei hope tom sukk meet
Hira_cute IF-Dazzler
Hira_cute
Hira_cute

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
thanxs
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! I think he tried to get to kk bedroom when he was drunk. Angry

Esti aunty
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hey resham thanx tonzzzzzzzzzzzzz for the luvly update Big smile
hope u didnt mind but i had to highlite this super k0ol scene
as after soo long v cud get sumthing that cant b called gud! Big smile

thanx lots yaar... hume tu tumhara he sahara hai LOL Embarrassed aur kimi ka Tongue Embarrassed hehe

im sure su must b lookin great in white Big smile muah muah muahhh hehe
im excited to read the update
gud epi Big smile

Go to top