Anjali Jha -You r kidding right!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Tonight you are  going to say "Mere Pati Duniya ke sabse aache pati hai..."πŸ˜• and the way you were clung on to him...where did that come from? i have never seen her so huggie huggie with Shyam...πŸ˜†

I wanted to get inside the screen and shake you till you would wake up...AAAHHH!

Are you freakin kidding me...?

For the past 6 months, he has hardly spent anytime with you...he comes in the night and goes off in the morning...

He leaves his own anniversary party...and never attends any function...and gives you one stupid ring and you fall for that crap...πŸ˜†...

OMG! Seriously, one good thing about this revelation would be to see a smarter Anjali from now on...cuz i have started pulling my hair whenever she is on screen nowadays...Anjali, I love you but please wake up...you have married a monster...😑

I think we are all thinking that Anjali will break down after learning Shyam's truth, but i have a feeling its going to be the complete opposite...she will learn to be the smartest and the strongest...of all...πŸ˜‰
i dunno bout you, but i'm not gonna under estimate Anjali!! sometimes those who are the most vulnerable turn out to be the strongest!! 
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

i dunno bout you, but i'm not gonna under estimate Anjali!! sometimes those who are the most vulnerable turn out to be the strongest!! 

i agree completely...thats what i said in the last 2 lives of this posts...she will surprise us...πŸ˜ƒ
I really hope she fights against him and doesn't believe any crap that he churns out trying to make himself look innocent.
Originally posted by Shas3

I really hope she fights against him and doesn't believe any crap that he churns out trying to make himself look innocent.

i hope so tooπŸ˜ƒ
She's still in La-la land!! 

Wake up Anjali!! The guy you call your Duniya sabse achche pati is a dhokebaaz!

Really i to feel pull my hair n give a tight speech to her  whenever she is with shyam smiling innocently.The way Cv's are building her charecter i think at the beginning she can't withhold the truth.it will be a big shock to her.but slowly she will regain her strength  for Arnav  n will become strongest women.will support her brother n will bring all color's her brother's life.
Me too, I really dont know what Shyam does to make himself the BEST HUSBAND in the world.. I have rarely seen him do anything special.. 😡 Wake up Anjali...
i agree with your last lines.. anjali might just surprise us by being the strongest.. i have seen this in real life.. but again dont know what cvs will decide to do..

shyam best husband πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Anjali is no ordinary girl, she has a braced leg, & when shyam took her hand in marriage, it was her dream come true, because most girls being in her position, think that they wont find true love, for her shyam is her life, it will shatter her as she thinks he is special for accepting her with her disability. even when he doesnt spend enough time with and is always using exuses to participate in any function, she don't see no harm in it, she sees him as hard working man who doesnt depend on his rich wife for anything. Her references from his clients also gives him the upper hand as she gets the impression that he is good samaritan who is always helping ppl out. i doubt she will be strong about this and it will be hard to accept that he is the wrongdoer rather than khushi. she does have doubts but she wrongs herself to think like that of him in the first place. you have to remember she will have no meaning to life without him. she partially disabled and being able live kunwari again will be difficult. she will become so lifeless and most probably have no hope in marriage again after having such bad experience with shyam and also being disabled.

so in my opininon i think she will be the cause where shyam will take advantage of arnav so that he cant support khusi.