Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ayesha has to be the most annoying SIL (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

loveraya

Groupbie

loveraya

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saisamanvi

Originally posted by kavmuks

This behavior is outcome of the continuous negligence she is receiving from NUTZ and her own Mother.  Till date NUTZ has not shown any decency to talk to her politely.

I think kavmuks this is the first time I am not agree with u

Some extent I agree'' I agree with her mother behavior but I am not agreeing with nuts behavior towards Ayesha'.. nuts is right''. once she behave rude that scene when the makeup kits are exchanged that day nuts behavior is not good towards Ayesha and second time when the door knock scene nuts is right'''why Ayesha doing like that with out knock door  that is not a good manners'''on that day nuts behavior is rude means her situation is like that she is very tensed about her pregnancy and office me irritating shaq's always  tells only one dialogue  abort the child and she is in big dial ma  whether she tells the truth to karthik or not in that situations every human being behave like nuts is not except for that. and wed episode how she talk to nuts that is not the right way to talk her babhi''..coming to Thursday's episode I seriously tell that she don't have manners why she do like that and searching nuts room this is not a good manner'''this Ayesha character always doing this things only when that time aswin ke baaare me sid ko bolana  and this time nuts ki pregency ke bare me ghar me bolna really I hate her character'''I think she will definitely fall in sid's trap soon '''..this is I big problem for priya   

well said samanvi i agree with u r post..in future she is a big problem for  priya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4games

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayesha has to be the most annoying SIL (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.